• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

They make it sound like she was piloting the yacht herself... :rolleyes: I think they had to FLY a crew of 2 or 3 to get it back over the pond...

Yeah it was a lot of info in that video that i didnt know. Very interesting.
Gave the Thunberg thing a new perspective...
Of course i want to care for the environment, but this Greta Thunberg thing is fishy..

ok, fine.... so tell all her peers that are jumping up and down about climate change that they'll have to walk or bike to school, can't go on foreign holidays, and can't have new mobile phones or Xboxs.

Then see how much they support her...

Yeah, when I heard an excerpt where she had made her own little solar boat to sail across the ocean, it took me about .13 seconds to think: bullshit.

And then to later hear that she was addressing the US Congress, I knew that it was.

Nothing but political theater. Not even very interesting theater at that.

Hey little girl, my town has been digging and selling fossil fuel since before your great grandparents were born. More than 100 years.

Scientific calculations say there are a little over 200 years of production left. So, they'll still be digging and selling coal long after your great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren are born.

Listening to her talk is almost unbearable, but it's very clear and obvious that she has not had enough discipline throughout her childhood. Sadly, many parents with children that have problems overlook much more than they should. I'm certain that this is no different judging by her scripted anger and demeanor, not unlike any other child trying to throw a temper tantrum to get their way. I blame her parents for that.

Instead of crossing their legs and clapping their hands, they should be putting her over their knee and smacking her bottom side with them. Just my 2 cents.

Listening to her talk is almost unbearable, but it's very clear and obvious that she has not had enough discipline throughout her childhood. Sadly, many parents with children that have problems overlook much more than they should. I'm certain that this is no different judging by her scripted anger and demeanor, not unlike any other child trying to throw a temper tantrum to get their way. I blame her parents for that.

Another problem I see is playing the victim card for sympathy. I'm not making light of any of this but I've heard the twert is on the "autism spectrum" or some shit. I've coached kid's sports and taught and have interacted with autistic kids--Rainman she ain't! Her parents should be in prison for child torment and abuse--they have created damaged goods for encouraging/supplementing this behavior!

Too many parents are too lazy to create quality time teaching their kids right from wrong. Instead they shove pills down their throats for ADD and ADHD, etc. Docs wanted to give my kids pills and I said NO! Instead, I've taught them how to channel their energies as I had to do. We are now multi-tasking ninjas... ;)

I agree 100% Bobster. You are absolutely correct.

My middle son was diagnosed with ADHD when he was 6 or 7.

They tried to prescribe drugs, but they turned him into a zombie. After a few doses, my wife and I realized that was not the best course of action. Especially after extensive research about the drugs themselves.

Without going into too many details about it, we resolved it amongst ourselves, he is a productive member of society despite what the doctors said.

Matter of fact, it's a little ironic and funny to me, but those same doctors who said he would never be right, are the ones who call him when they have a problem because he's been one of the security officers at that same hospital for quite some time now and has an impeccable service record at that hospital.

Everyone is different. And everyone has things they are good at. But, if you're not raised right, your parents start you off at a terrible disadvantage.

I finally watched the whole video. I had seen the tantrums on TV, but not the critique.

When I first saw the more violently emotional video, I thought that putting this kid on TV was about the same as any televised freak show.
They made her look like a total witch screaming, "I'll get you my pretty!!!" as she releases the flying monkeys.

Anyhow she needs to speak to a good lawyer when she calms down. One cannot threaten people in the way she has in a civilized society.

Send this kid to camp.

I watched another video of her on you tube. She and some other youngsters were speaking at a forum of some sort . Anyway, she was asked a reporter two questions, unscrypted, and she got the deer in the headlights look and deferred to others on stage. Without a script she was nothing.

Eventually, she's going to run across the wrong person and make some threats and her "disability" is not going to matter to them.

This is one thing that never ceases to amaze me that some parents don't teach that anymore.

I was raised to realize that (quote):

"Son, no matter how big and bad you think you are, there is always going to be someone out there a little bit bigger, and a little bit badder who would like nothing more than to stomp your guts out and put you in a ditch on the side of some abandoned road somewhere."

-My Dad

That video does raise the point that the elite, who she is criticising, are the ones inviting her to speak... the question is, why...??

Could it be that they're looking for justifications to make more money... i.e. higher taxes on "gas-guzzling trucks", air travel, etc..??

When people complain their response will be "think of our children..." but of course those extra taxes won't be spent on anything "green"....

Al Gore, who was the Vice President under Bill Clintons' term, who was instrumental in getting a lot of the "green movement" going, has been doing anything BUT trying to preserve the environment.
Each time he flies to a climate change meeting, tons of exhaust are emitted. Further, I have heard that his electric bill is absurdly high due to the large size of his house, swimming pools and everything else that he has going.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/GlobalWarming/story?id=2906888&page=1

I think many here will appreciate reading this very short article. I'm somewhat surprised that it made the news at all. I wonder where Greta was?

----------------------------

PICTURES: Dutch Farmers In Mass Protest Against Green Fascism

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...reen-fascism/#

Thousands of Dutch farmers are heading en masse to the Netherlands capital, the Hague, to protest against environmental policies being inflicted on them by their coalition government.

Hundreds have converged on the capital by tractor, causing total tailbacks in excess of 1,000 km (620 miles) and bringing the city to a standstill.

GettyImages-1172704680-e1569936480713-640x479.jpg

Farmers have been conservationists for a long time. Long before it became fashionable. Their very existence depends on them taking care of the land.Now, along come a bunch of city slicker do gooders wanting to tell them how they HAVE to do things, even though the do gooders think the rules are not to apply to them.

Good on them for taking to the roads in the tractors.

Back