• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Eject question

dead mobster

Copper BB
Hello all. New poster from Fla. Haven't owned a 12ga in years but picked up a very good condition New Haven 600at. Looks like it was made in 1979. I know it's pretty close to the 500. The ejection with snap caps is kinda weak. They get out there but not too robustly. I'm figuring it's the weight of a full shell as opposed to an empty. I know live fire will tell the tale but the range isn't too close and it may take awhile before I can get there.

Hello all. New poster from Fla. Haven't owned a 12ga in years but picked up a very good condition New Haven 600at. Looks like it was made in 1979. I know it's pretty close to the 500. The ejection with snap caps is kinda weak. They get out there but not too robustly. I'm figuring it's the weight of a full shell as opposed to an empty. I know live fire will tell the tale but the range isn't too close and it may take awhile before I can get there.

Welcome. Most states I have been through have all kinds of yellow signs to shoot at from the car. Everybody does it and no one seems to care. The signs are always shot up; mail boxes too. Have fun.:lol:

Back