• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Google. I was googling for info on the 930 and Mossberg owners came up. I also saw ya’ll recommended on another forum during googling. Don’t remember who!

I found this place through a Google search. I wanted more information about the scope I bought from Mossberg for my Mossberg .308 Night Train. The scope that came with it was underwater during Hurricane Harvey.
I was able to clean the rifle but the scope was no good.
Anyways, it's good to be here.
Y'all be safe.
Much love from the
Great State of Texas.

Finding of this page was the result of me buying a used 930 and having some issues with the action. I originally thought it was and issue with the locking lug that moves up and down on top of the bolt. However, after reassembly and a closer look last night, it appears the issue may lie within the receiver and the bolt rails. The problem is not solved. Anyways... I was googling common issues regarding the action and or bolt and saw a lot of posts from mossbergowners.com so I decided to setup an account.

Thanks for the add!

Finding of this page was the result of me buying a used 930 and having some issues with the action. I originally thought it was and issue with the locking lug that moves up and down on top of the bolt. However, after reassembly and a closer look last night, it appears the issue may lie within the receiver and the bolt rails. The problem is not solved. Anyways... I was googling common issues regarding the action and or bolt and saw a lot of posts from mossbergowners.com so I decided to setup an account.

Thanks for the add!
Welcome to the forum Joshua. Although I don't have a suggestion for you, I'm sure they'll be great advice heading your way shortly...:welcome:

Thanks JungleBoogey!

I have resolved the issue on my 930. Turns out the side saddle that was installed was the issue. There are two screws that replace the pins that hold the trigger assembly in place. The screws screw into a metal plate on the other side of the shotgun to mount a side saddle to it. The screws were much too tight and after some loosening, I was able to rack the bolt to the rear and press the bolt release to close it. I did place some lock-tite around the interior rim of the metal plate to prevent the screws from backing out but still allowing the bolt to cycle properly.

I found this website from another website I'm on for Precision Rifle, and since I now have Mossberg MVP LC 223/556 Rifle I decided to join, and learn more about my new rifle.

Back