• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sheriff Tony "Red Flag" Spurlock

Climber

.22LR
According to CBS there will be a spot interview of Douglas County Colorado Sheriff Tony Spurlock on it's "60 Minutes" program this Sunday Nov. 17th. I have no idea how this will go but we need to remember that he was the poster boy for the democrat majority Colorado state legislature/Governor/State AG as they passed Colorado's version of the nation's most egregious "Red Flag" law with him saying all along that "I do not plan on taking anyone's guns away". So, go figure. The new law goes into effect on 1-1-20. The people organizing his recall are still at, compiling more information and evidence against him, or so they say. Our state legislature goes back in session in early January with more gun grabbing on the way.

This is not going to end well.

For me.. theoretically.. i wouldnt mind such a law, if it is used correctly. I would not want a mentally unstable neighbour to have a AK. You look at him the wrong way and he blows your head off one day when he is drunk. But !.... this law ( with the type of politicians we have today ) is just open for misuse !

For me.. theoretically.. i wouldnt mind such a law, if it is used correctly. I would not want a mentally unstable neighbour to have a AK. You look at him the wrong way and he blows your head off one day when he is drunk. But !.... this law ( with the type of politicians we have today ) is just open for misuse !
Being mentally unstable he may just split ya from forehead to codsack with a Gransfords also. :crazy: the tool aint the issue.....

Since the 2016 election the dems have taken their agenda to lower levels. Local, county, and state. I had some conversations about this very thing with some friends before the election, they said "oh don't worry, we have the 2nd". Apparently they don't realize the dems don't care about the 2nd. I hope those same friends have awakened.

I was very blessed to have Mr. Smith as my fourth grade teacher. He was a really great guy. And wonderful teacher.

One of the things that he drove home was to pay attention to your history. He said it repeats itself far too often. And in doing so, I have seen at the lengths that other governments have robbed their citizenry of the ability to protect itself. I could go into detail about how many countries have banned guns even within our lifetimes, and within 5 years of disarming the population, those countries generally begin to run rough shod over their citizens and the real woes and troubles begin. Corruption is rampant even in our country and each one of us knows it.

Anyone who has been paying attention has been smart enough to know that you don't put all of your eggs in the same basket. Read into that however you like. Many politicians today are the exact same as those tyrants that we have fought against for the last 100+ years and are just a different name. What they do to our country is a disgrace.

Back