• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Impeachment

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I assume everyone is following this. I'm finding this unbelieveable frustrating. I really hope people are actually watching, listening or reading the testimonies. The left and the media keep sticking to their narrative despite all the testimony pointing in the completely opposite direction. I check the media sources and wonder if we are even watching the same inquiry.

Its frustrating that they are actually pushing this with such flimsy hearsay evidence. We are watching something unfold here that we have not observed in our history, and its not a good thing. The impeachment of a president simpy because they disagree with his policies. The left has turned it into a daytime drama.

I have gained a little more respect for some of the R's who have done a great job given the rules they have been forced to work within. Despite everything I don't doubt the house will vote to impeach, they are comitted now and have the numbers to railroad it through...not that it will ever pass the Senate based on what has been presented so far

They have definitely gone full retard on this one.

Dont even get me going on the SCOTUS!!

/rant

Here is what they are really covering for MikeD.

Trump was actually adhering to a treaty with Ukraine which was signed by no other than Bill Clinton and Congress when he was in office.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...eveals-hunter-biden-group-made-165-million-mp
An indictment drawn up by Ukraine's Office of the Prosecutor General against Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky claims that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their 'services' - according to Ukrainian MP Alexander Dubinsky of the ruling Servant of the People Party.

Dubinsky made the claim in a Wednesday press conference, citing materials from an investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma.

"Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," said the MP. "It was issued on November 14."

"The son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering," he then said, adding "Biden received money that did not come from the company’s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens.".........

"Last week, November 14, the Prosecutor General's Office (PGO), unnoticed by the media, announced a new suspicion to the notorious owner of Burisma, ex-Ecology Minister Zlochevsky. According to the suspicion, the Yanukovych family is suspected, in particular, with legalizing (laundering) of criminally obtained income through Franklin Templeton Investments, an investment fund carrying out purchases of external government loan bonds totaling $7.4 billion," said Derkach, adding that the money was criminally obtained and invested in the purchase of Ukrainian debt in 2013 - 2014.

"The son of Templeton's founder, John Templeton Jr., was one of President Obama's major campaign donors. Another fund-related character is Thomas Donilon. Managing Director of BlackRock Investment Institute, shareholder Franklin Templeton Investments, which has the largest share in the fund. It is noteworthy that he previously was Obama's national security advisor," Derkach added.

Sorry, but since NBC said there have been no inictments or anything, I thought that I would link the actual press conference from the gov't of Ukraine.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html

https://derkach.com.ua/en/publicati...l-corruption-burisma-scheme-bankrupt-ukraine/
Today’s press-conference is focused on a high profile case that involved officials of Ukraine and US, diplomats, security forces, lobby companies, Burisma and Bidens, Yanukovich and his family, Hontareva and Poroshenko.

We will bring to public some facts establishing the important thing:

UKRAINE IS EXPECTED TO BECOME A BANKRUPT TILL 2021

A bankruptcy scheme which will be published today is significant : created by Yanukovich’s family, it was acting under Poroshenko and continues to operate until now – on the eve of the sixth anniversary of Maidan.

WHAT EXACTLY WILL BE PUBLISHED TODAY:

Firstly. New documents, approving involvement of top officials of Ukraine and US into international corruption.

Secondly. New evidences about a US investment fund, being close to one of the US parties, which helped Yanukovich’s family to launder USD 7,4 billions and drived Ukraine deeply into our debt.

Thirdly. Facts about son of former US vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, who together with his partners received not only 16,5 millions from Burisma, but millions that were stolen from Ukraine.

And the main thing: detailed eventual bankruptcy scheme for Ukraine

What is the reason for us to disclose these facts? There are two of them:

We want to prevent country from going bankrupt.
We want to restore trusted strategic relationships with our partners – the US.

WHAT’S HAPPENING IN FACT?

We estimate that Ukraine will be bankrupted till the end of 2020, maximum in 2021. They are leading us towards default.

This scheme was initiated under Yanukovich. Peter Poroshenko went on it. And now, as we see from budget 2020, it will also continue to work.

Shortly, its working principle is the following : with the support of US funds, the money laundered from the country is legalized, and is invested to the external public borrowing. At good interest rates – 6-8 in currency and 15-17% in hryvnia.

And such obligations are growing at an alarming rate.

After six years from Yanukovich escape and Maidan they not only didn’t disappear but involved nee participants..........

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...eveals-hunter-biden-group-made-165-million-mp

Ukrainian Prosecutor General indicted Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky.

The claim alleges that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their ‘services’

Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took a lucrative post on the Burisma Board in 2014.
Hunter Biden was making millions from the corrupt Ukrainian oil and gas company.

New memos released earlier this month reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

Burisma Holdings actually name-dropped Hunter Biden when requesting help from the State Department.

According to CD Media last week former Ukrainian official Oleksandr Onyshchenko said Hunter Biden was receiving “off the books” payments from Burisma in the millions.

On Wednesday the chief of Burisma Holdings was indicted in Ukraine.

Here is a copy of the treaty

Twitter suspended their account for this:

MORE: An indictment drawn up by Ukraine's Office of the Prosecutor General against Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky claims that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their 'services', Ukrainian MP Alexander Dubinsky says

— BNL NEWS (@BreakingNLive) November 20, 2019

From rueters now:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-burisma-idUSKBN1XU2N7
KIEV (Reuters) - Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of energy company Burisma to include suspicion of embezzling state funds, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said on Wednesday.

Allegations of wrongdoing at Burisma go to the heart of a U.S. impeachment inquiry into whether President Donald Trump improperly pressured Ukraine’s leadership to investigate his main rival in the 2020 presidential race.

Trump wants Ukraine to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, who was a board member at Burisma from 2014-2019.

The prosecutor who has investigated Burisma is Kostiantyn Kulyk, who previously met Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to discuss accusations against the Bidens.

After he took office in late August, Ryaboshapka launched a wide-ranging audit of criminal cases to see whether they had been conducted properly. Thirteen of them relate to Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky, Ryaboshapka told reporters at a briefing on Wednesday.

Burisma did not respond to a request for comment.

Ryaboshapka’s predecessors oversaw a series of investigations into Zlochevsky, a multimillionaire former minister of ecology and natural resources. The allegations concern tax violations, money-laundering and licences given to Burisma during the period where Zlochevsky was a minister.

Ryaboshapka said Zlochevsky was now suspected of the “theft of government funds on an especially large scale,” but did not provide evidence or details.

https://prn.fm/clinton-foundations-deep-financial-ties-to-ukrainian-oligarch-revealed/
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.

In 2008, Mr. Pinchuk made a five-year, $29 million commitment to the Clinton Global Initiative, a wing of the foundation that coordinates charitable projects and funding for them but doesn’t handle the money. The pledge was to fund a program to train future Ukrainian leaders and professionals “to modernize Ukraine,” according to the Clinton Foundation. Several alumni are current members of the Ukrainian Parliament. Actual donations so far amount to only $1.8 million, a Pinchuk foundation spokesman said, citing the impact of the 2008 financial crisis.

The Pinchuk foundation said its donations were intended to help to make Ukraine “a successful, free, modern country based on European values.” It said that if Mr. Pinchuk was lobbying the State Department about Ukraine, “this cannot be seen as anything but a good thing.”

It's bad even when Greenpeace has an article about a dem
https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/campaign-updates/hillary-clintons-connection-oil-gas-industry/

I was about to write.. As a European.. but, im pretty special and odd and wont probably fit in that stereotype either.. I can say this..
I like to study, follow and get a grip on how the world is run, whos running it and why. The US deep state is one hell of a big player and its natural to have eyes on every president thats get elected because he ( whatever he knows or wants it ) is a posterboy for what they want or do. Some presidents are easier than others to manipulate. Now, Trump, is the ( excuse me ) the weirdest case ive seen. I usually have good understanding, but now im not sure whos running who and why. I believe the deep state has broken up in more factions and there is a big conflict behind the scenes. Some faction may be in deep trouble and the effects is felt both domestically and geopolitically. This soup of weird accusations, smear campaign, witch hunts, media frenzy and political moves gives me a headace to put it mildly. Today i only read the titles and maybe the subtitles also on these political news from the US to keep my head from falling off. It is a circus of unquestionable mega magnitude. I dont know how you can cope with this in the US ? Maybe you are in shock as i am ? The deep states colors are bleeding through and are visible to the public and its not pretty..

/ My 2c

Last edited:
The swamp is bigger deeper and more encompassing that most ever imagined. I think we have yet to see what powerfull evil truly lurks unseen in its depths.

@John A. Thanks, some of that I have seen, some I have not.

@fellmann I like hearing outside perspectives. We deal with it by just continuing on as ultimately we have little control.

stg112119dAPR20191121034506.jpg

mrz112019dAPC20191120084531.jpg

Not paying any attention at all as in "nothing to see here". :rolleyes: It is a big nothing burger with nothing on it. Pinhead wife has been watching it but gets mad when I complain she watches soap operas all day... ;)

And next up, the Nadler phase. I personally think The Democrats know that ties between the Bidens and Burisma and corrupt politicians during the time frame will also lead to Obama, the Clinton's, and John Kerry. That would tie 8 years of Obama/Biden and both Secretary of State during that time frame, not to mention the State Department, ambassadors, and god only knows who else.

The Dems need to get rid of Trump and discredit Barr and Durham. The problem for them is the barn door is open and the horses are bolting, and a lot of Americans are seeing this farce for what it is.

This is just my opinion of course. I am just trying to connect the dots.

I agree with all points.

I am curious about something else too.

How many people are "defecting" from the democrat designation and going republican?

I know of three right off the top of my head.

The democrat party is dying from within.

Good morning. The sun is shining, finally. It's 58 headed for the mid 60s. A nice day for sure.

John, I think more Dems will defect as well. The question is, are they doing it because they worry about being re-elected, or because they honestly think it's a sham? I hope they actually see it for what it is.

If the house goes through with impeachment the 6 senators running for the Democratic nomination will be required to be in the senate chamber for the duration of the trial effectively destroying their campaign. That will upset many more Democrats, and maybe more importantly, independents that were leaning in the direction of those senators.

Meanwhile, the New York Times and Washington Post are trying to form people's opinions of the IG report (Horowich) before it even is made public. Same old story, unidentified anonymous sources. The mo they always use when creating a narrative for the Dems to use against Trump.

Most of the dems I know still support impeachment just because they dislike Trump that much.

The few that seem to question the strength of the evidence and worry about the long term effects on future elections still arent abandoning the party.

And next up, the Nadler phase. I personally think The Democrats know that ties between the Bidens and Burisma and corrupt politicians during the time frame will also lead to Obama, the Clinton's, and John Kerry. That would tie 8 years of Obama/Biden and both Secretary of State during that time frame, not to mention the State Department, ambassadors, and god only knows who else.

The problem with this is the propaganda outlets, I mean the media will not put any stock in the findings. Or try to sugar-coat them to the point where it will be a glazed donut sans the donut. But they will still try to call it a donut. :rolleyes:

I don't usually make it a point to watch Hannity not that I dislike him or his show. Sometimes I'll give him a look if I am not watching Forged in Fire or some other more interesting show. Tonight he had some cuts from Gonad-ler almost 20 years ago defending Hillbilly Clinton and condemning the impeachment. Read this article from March to get a feel for Gonad-ler's modern-day hipocracy. LINK

Apparently he had a 2-for-1 done since then: doctors stapled his stomach AND his brain! :rolleyes: ;)

fatnads.jpg

Who is actually going to read all 300 plus pages of Schiffs report when all you need to know is what's in the transcript and that Epstein didn't kill himself...at least not voluntarily.

When the dems announced an impeachment inquiry I figured the barn door was open and the horse was out. The speed and tactics they are using convinces me they are trying to get out in front of the Barr/Durham investigation. I think the Biden connection in Ukraine is what is driving the whole matter. The dems to not want the truth to come out.

You're damn right they don't want facts to come out. The swamp protects itself.

I would sign onto a vote of no confidence in a heartbeat. But you know that only they have the legal authority to do that. And again, they're not going to sacrifice their cash cow.

Back