• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

200 Husky Sockets for $79! WHAT?!?

Bobster

.30-06
200 Husky Sockets for $79! WHAT?!?
eek.gif

I ordered this set online last Thursday for $99. Were also in my local store on Friday. I received them yesterday, Tuesday, shipped free and no local sales tax (6.5%). Wouldn't you know them sumbitches lowered the price even more!
rolleyes.gif
I'll be going into the store to get a price match, you can bet on that!
smile.gif

I have a number of Husky socket sets and they are of decent quality. The only "issue" I have with this set is that the 1/2" drive are only 12pt. But at 40 cents a socket, how could you go wrong?
confused.gif
LINK

200sockets.JPG

my200.jpg

Attachments

• huskysockets.pdf
    433 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Oh wow! they got to be made in Indonesia now at that price . . .

I bought a beautiful set of Crescent sockets at Costco and they are Chinese, but very well made and polished. Unfortunately the ratchet teeth are much coarser than a quality ratchet. The finish looks as good as any Snap-on. The inside machine work does not, but it's still quite good.

I haven't tried to break them yet so I don't know how strong they are. The steel sounds really good when you ring them.

Husky sockets are very Stout, but they don't fit in tight spaces. It depends on what you're working on. Riggers and construction workers love them.

Most of my sockets are Craftsman's from the 50s and 60s. I have a few newer Craftsman tools but I don't like them as well. They kind of went to crap in the 70s.

My 3/4 drive stuff is a mishmash. I probably have one socket from every company, because I never bought 3/4 sockets unless I needed them.

Back