• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sad moment - Missing Person in Sweden

fellmann

Esoteric
Supporter
Its a sad moment.. There have been a "missing person" case in Sweden since over a week that have been in many peoples minds and touched many hearts. Wilma Andersson 17 disappeared without a trace last week. Except a lot of Police units, over 5000 volunteers have participated in the search. Today a body part was found and Police stated quickly that "Wilma has been found and is dead" so i can imagine which part it is. Her boyfriend, who is an immigrant, is arrested since a few days back. He denies any knowledge or involvment. Sad :(

796ececf-58d4-41c0-a603-67af7f0f6e51_600.jpg

Last edited:
Such a shame that anyone would harm someone else. Especially someone so young that has the rest of their lives ahead of them.

He denies any knowledge or involvment. Sad :(

Sorry for your nation's loss... :(

Once upon a time, the truth would have been "coerced" out of him. Anybody can lie during casual questioning. But the truth often comes out during duress such as waterboarding and fear of torture. A few bitch slaps and I bet he would have been singing like a birdy! Now he will disappear back to his home country... :mad:

Its a sad moment.. There have been a "missing person" case in Sweden since over a week that have been in many peoples minds and touched many hearts. Wilma Andersson 17 disappeared without a trace last week. Except a lot of Police units, over 5000 volunteers have participated in the search. Today a body part was found and Police stated quickly that "Wilma has been found and is dead" so i can imagine which part it is. Her boyfriend, who is an immigrant, is arrested since a few days back. He denies any knowledge or involvment. Sad :(

View attachment 22194

Fellman, any new development in the case ? Is the boyfriend still in custody, or perhaps a new suspect ?

Fellman, any new development in the case ? Is the boyfriend still in custody, or perhaps a new suspect ?
He is still in custody + 2 more individuals. The other two are arrested for.. ( its hard to translate Swedish police terms to English equivalent ) One is arrested for/suspicion of "protection of a criminal" the other one is arrested for/suspicion of "disposal and/or handling of a dead person". Both persons are close to/friends or relatives of the main suspect.

The search for the rest of the body and items connected to the crime is still ongoing... on air, land and sea... dogs, drones etc..

32c630e2-3018-4225-895b-680b48509dcf.jpg
beb2ac15-095d-44bc-a098-3a58ecd028b9.jpg
84c64991-11b0-4be6-aba6-e0047f250580.jpg
89b50184-c189-47e8-9588-e85156cc7ec7.jpg
PQsoRSqVYLkuZ3bVUHi2PbGRDsE.jpg
L9vQmoGpIxX1UHpdG-MaFF1eE90-jpg.jpg

The community griefs...

image.jpg

The manin suspect...
22-year old Tishko Ahmed Shabaz

tishko-wilma.jpg

He is still in custody + 2 more individuals. The other two are arrested for.. ( its hard to translate Swedish police terms to English equivalent )

Your terms are close... "harboring a criminal" would be hiding the criminal, "providing false or misleading statements" might be close to the first one, the second one is about spot on...

Here in the states, we (thankfully) quickly stop saying/spreading the perp's name and picture to make them less infamous and to discourage fame-seeking copycats.

Evil walking the earth since Cain and Able. All must defend against and protect those who cannot defend themselves. The problem I feel is exacerbated in these times of sympathy and protection of known evil. If ya dont believe evil had always abounded, what happened when a King decided outbof fear all first born males under the age of 2 must be killed ? They were killed, yes it biblical but also historical from other sources. Evil is walking the earth , protect your loved ones men.
And NEVER give up your ability to do so, who would take your arms if ordered too ?? Same guys who killed the little babies.......

How shocking! I really expected to see a pic of a young, strapping blond haired, blue eyed Swedish boy :lol:*
(* Know why I posted the LOL emoji?, 'cause the Swedes and the rest of Europe literally brought it on themselves...)

My sympathies Fellmann to you and your country.

We have a hypocritical fop for a PM too...seems to be a thing these days.

upload_2020-3-25_21-22-16.jpeg

upload_2020-3-25_21-23-4.jpeg

images

Back