• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Woo Hooo!! New toy!!!

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Been quite a while since a brought a new toy home. My wife gave me a gift card to the LGS which resulted in a new Mossberg.

2019-12-28 18.36.35.jpg

It's something I've been wanting for a very long time. I've came very close to buying one on multiple occasions. I had money and it was on the sale rack! Win Win!!

Anyone want to guess? If you know my obsesion with a certain type of hunting that narrows the field a bit. It's also not a model I already own......

well, we both know Mossberg has all kinds of goofy model numbers. I can think of at least 4 models with a "5" in it.

715 (probably not one of them)
495 (probably not one of them either)

Oh, I really like that camo pattern.

Is that a 20 or 22 inch barrel?

That will be VERY handy to have and carry and swing. I have no doubt that you'll love how soft shooting it is. The spring recoil system really soaks up a lot of the recoil.

@John A. I hope so the 835 with magnum turkey loads is a beast. Hoping this will be a little more enjoyable to shoot

It will.

Both of my semi's are soft shooters. You'll be asking yourself why you didn't do it sooner.

@John A. I had to double check, its the 22' barrel. Grand Slam Turkey in MO Obsession camo

Back