• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (February 2020) (If Trump Re-elected)

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Howdy,
This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls...

Is the US looking at an extended period of rioting if President Trump is re-elected?

I think they call it "protesting" now... :rolleyes: Only the worst cities will have rioting. The rest of us will not tolerate such bullshit...

I think we should consider what we will do if Trump is NOT re-elected! :eek:
Definitely. Trump is the focus of their rage at the moment but if you listen to what they say most of the time, they are truly angry at those that elected him. A large portion of the country still won't jump on their bandwagen so we must be punished or beaten into submission. You can never satisfy the mob!

Agree there will be protests in many larger cities. Think the extent will largely depend on who the Democrat candidate is. Suspect the bigger issue facing the country is who the DNC will select as their candidate and the impact of Bloomberg if he become the nominee. The Sanders supporters may riot if this happens during the convention. Certainly doesnt appear there will be a clear cut candidate before the convention.

Suspect if the democrats win the bigger "riots" will come when the populist finally realize they must pay for all these "free" promises! Remember the old saying, "There is no free lunch."

Regards

Regards

Remember the Justice Kavenaugh "riot"? I think it'll be about that effective.

The Dems can't count votes or ever trust each other more than 5 mins..
I don't imagine they could put on a really effective riot either.

BUT, the news could make it look plenty effective.

major/larger elections are rigged.

Period.

Everyone knows it.

Public officials especially know it. And that's exactly the reason why it hasn't been fixed. They're the ones doing it and benefitting from it.

Everywhere from mapping out election blocks and districts to voting machines, to all out fraud, and even to those counting them trying to insert absentee, illegals, voters voting in multiple districts and even graveyard votes.

It's that obvious.

We're right back to the 1850's again when public grumblings of taxation without representation was being kicked around like an empty soup can. We are right there again.

Extended rioting?..No.
Unless the GOP regains the House and keeps the Senate there will be political defiance by the Left and nothing will be accomplished.
Someone needs to come forward and call out the people who want to destroy the US and The Constitution.
They will continue the coup, and it is a partisan coup, to get rid of Trump.

Extended rioting?..No.
Unless the GOP regains the House and keeps the Senate there will be political defiance by the Left and nothing will be accomplished.
Someone needs to come forward and call out the people who want to destroy the US and The Constitution.
They will continue the coup, and it is a partisan coup, to get rid of Trump.
I could see the republicans retaking the house but a lot could happen between now and November. The group that should be getting the word out about those that want to destroy the Constitution is the press/media, Sadly most of them have sold their soul's to be part of the propaganda machine that hates the country.

I don't think the propaganda machine can hate anything. I believe that it is all driven by profits and there is really no other consideration that makes a significant difference in the methods of operation.

The thing is you can only stick your hand in the fire for so long.

MSM will get burned.

Possibly rioting in the blue states when Trump wins again. Like spoiled children that don't have their way. I'll be loading up on beans bullets and bandages.

Not extended riots. Times are too good right now and people get bored really fast with "movements and causes" for idiots.
Just arrest them and let the legal system grind their asses down.

Back