• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Walnut stock and forearm

Any of you guys know if I can get replacement stock and forearm made of walnut ? If I can't get factory replacement stock and forearm is there a aftermarket walnut stock and forearm option with out going to a custom shop and haveing one made ?

Sent from my A503DL using Tapatalk

Any of you guys know if I can get replacement stock and forearm made of walnut? If I can't get factory replacement stock and forearm is there an aftermarket walnut stock and forearm option without going to a custom shop and having one made?

I have an old 1973 wooden stock that I would part with if interested.

Do you specifically want walnut? I don't believe they ever were made with walnut, just stained hardwood.

@46camper : These are my work guns. The 590 on the right is just stained hardwood so if you are looking for that sort of look perhaps you don't have to pay for extremely rare, very heavy, and expensive walnut stocks if you can even come across a full set. The M1A Scout stock on the left is not walnut as well. Wood can be deceiving.

Work-Guns.jpg

That is a nice look on the Mossberg and yes that is similler to what I was looking for

Back