• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Guns Kill 150 Million since 2007

Can you imagine if Trump had said something so outrageous. It would be the number one news story for a week. I don't recall one of the moderators or other candidates correcting that.

WM, I think you are spot on. If they were to take control of government it would be wholesale war against anyone that disagreed with them.

Biden is on this strange form of autopilot.

He's spouted the same crap so may times, he doesn't much have to think about the words & they are just coming out.
But the small details are all wrong.

He's actually reliving his previous senate campaigns on stage!
In Iowa he says Hello to Ohio?
If you don't like me, "...vote for the other biden" ???

WTF? Dementia, exhaustion, or drugs?
Either way he's toast.

In the real world he would be
Biden is on this strange form of autopilot.

He's spouted the same crap so may times, he doesn't much have to think about the words & they are just coming out.
But the small details are all wrong.

He's actually reliving his previous senate campaigns on stage!
In Iowa he says Hello to Ohio?
If you don't like me, "...vote for the other biden" ???

WTF? Dementia, exhaustion, or drugs?
Either way he's toast.

In the real world he would be gone, but in the fantasy world of the left he is still seen as the one that can beat Trump, and that is all they care about. I suppose they also think the rats in DC can control Biden if he were to get elected.

My hope is that the Dems screw Bernie for the second time and rank and file Dems see the party for what it has become.It is now the sewer where the vermin and garbage all end up.

If you look at the stage, you see 4 "strong" candidates who are all clearly insane: Biden, Bernie, Warren, and Buttigeig*

Two of the sane ones are very wealthy establishment capitalists: Styers, Bloomberg.

...which leaves Amy Klobuchar? Not a chance....

All the dems are doing is spending money on things that cannot help, which just promotes the Trump economy.

Monday morning and Mayor Pete and Steyer are gone. Klobuchar had to cancel a rally due to a black lives matter protest at the site she was slated to speak. Biden is brimming with newfound confidence after winning South Carolina and Bloomberg is still spending hundreds of millions of dollars on TV ads. I suspect Warren will fall next and her supporters will either turn to Bernie, or take to the streets.

I just hope come November everyone that believes in law and order, the constitution, and moral values goes the polls and votes red down the ballot. Even if one does not care for Trump personally or a few of his policies, he needs our vote.

The latest predictions I saw which made sense to me said that Trump would win the electoral college but lose the popular vote by even more than the previous election.

Basically this is due to the overwhelming influence of California and New York.

The rest of the states need to get together and make sure that this does not change!

Bobster, lol nope. Klobuchar beat her to it. Ironically Klobuchar had a half dozen adds running on Our local stations last night.

I still think Warren will drop in the hopes her supporters will go for Bernie. Then if Bernie would get the nod he would pick Warren as his running mate. Could you imagine that show ? Try to imagine what their cabinet would look like.

Warren is now "the woman's only choice!" They imagine she'll only be scolding the men with that voice???
She's full of pent up rage. You can see the fury behind her eyes, just barely contained. It's a great act if you want to be the world's most powerful harpey.

Which one is most likely to spark a civil war? Hmmmm....

As an aside, my daughter and I went to the Board of Elections a few weeks ago. She to register to vote (she just turned 19) and me to change my party affiliation to Dumpocrap. ;) She also registered Dem. Since Florida is a "closed primary" state, by registering "D" we will be able to be vote spoilers in the upcoming primary. Then we will change our party affiliation walking out of the polls. At the time of registering, there was a full boat of Dems. Now there are 3. I don't know who we will vote for at this point--it will depend on how the race is going and where our votes will be most effective.

I like that play Bobster, especially in Florida. They have a hard time getting things right every election.

I like that play Bobster, especially in Florida. They have a hard time getting things right every election.
I assume that you base your statement about Florida elections on what you hear or read in the media.

Just remember, this is the same media that has reported nonexistent Russian collusion, Ukraine quid pro quo, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I based that on what Bobster said he and his daughter did. That and the fact Florida has had problems with every election including the 2000 election and it seems every one since.

I am also aware of how the news media picks and chooses what and how to report.

I based that on what Bobster said he and his daughter did. That and the fact Florida has had problems with every election including the 2000 election and it seems every one since.

I am also aware of how the news media picks and chooses what and how to report.
True... it is also a fact that gun owners are involved in every instance of gun violence and every mass shooting.

Just the same logic behind both.

Taking limited knowledge or information and drawing a much larger conclusion.

Back