• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cheaper Than Dirt at it again

Tom396

.30-06
I don't buy from them, but I still find their nerve amazing. "Never let a good crisis go to waste" must be their motto too. Visit their site, check out a few of their current ammunition prices, and you'll very quickly see what I am talking about. Take care. Tom Worthington

I thought they actually removed it. Kotaboy32 and a bunch of other U-Tubers were putting this out too. I NEVER buy from these A-Holes.

Haven't ever bought from them and don't plan on it EVER! Their "dirt" must contain diamonds and gold! :eek:

I think that they actually believe the prices they are charging is fair. Come on! How in the flip do they stay in business?

It's all over U tube. I'm amazed that these idiot's are still in business.

They've been doing this since at least 2008.

I used to buy from them a lot back in the ban days. Everything was high then too, but they went over the edge the morning after barry soetero was elected president and was charging the same scalper prices that you're seeing now.

So, I haven't bought anything from them in over a decade and that will never change. They are dead to me, though there are a lot of idiots that have short memories. That's why they're still in business now.

And then there are people buying guns and ammo now that has never bought anything like that before and ctd is taking advantage of them, but they apparently don't seem to mind.

I hope they are prosecuted under price gauging laws, as long as the state .gov has declared a state of emergency. Without the SOE then there is nothing to prohibit them, unfortunately. They should have gone out of business over a decade ago. Some people have short memories, and new buyers just don't know any better.

Back