• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Meprolight tritium beads sights on sale

No problem...They had 7 left and I'd sooner see M.O. members get them.

Optics Planet has the Meprolight Bead sight for Mossbergs on sale with a big 33% off...$39 marked down to $26. I just ordered one...to good to pass up.
http://www.opticsplanet.com/meprolight-tru-dot-shotgun-night-sights-for-mossberg-shotguns.html
Have at it!

Wondering how this worked out for you.

I bit on a similar deal on the Meprolight H3 thread-in sight. To be honest, I was/am a little disappointed at how dim the tube is. My pistol glow sights circa 1990 are brighter than this. When I asked, my seller checked and could get no info on how old the tube is. It's better than nothing, I suppose.

Anyone else had this issue?

Keeping in mind you replied to a 7-1/2 year old post, I would imagine it might be time for Mike to replace his tritiums again. ;) They DO have a shelf life, with a "half-life" of 12 years or so. Is there a lot number you could contact Meprolight with to get that info?

The tritiums on my Glocks are getting weak, IMO. They are going on about 8-9 years old. I plan on getting a sight pusher tool to ease replacement and prevent damage.

BTW, Welcome Aboard! :)

Sorry, it was the only thread I could find on Meprolight.

My nearly 30-y-o Millett H3 tubes are still usefully bright, about as bright as the new Meprolight. When the Milletts were new, it was borderline too bright--I was concerned that they were lighting up my face.

I asked the seller, who says he checked and the company (Israeli) says they have no lot information to check on when the tube was produced.

Thanks for the welcome.

Back