• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Mornin fellas,
so after my comment yesterday, she wants to add a lighter color to the wall a little more. I agreed, it is kinda too dark on one wall. Way too much green and brown.

Cadd, I can't wait to see the build topic on that car. awe-some!!!

Ripjack, the camo walls look really good. She should be happy with it.

I did essentially the same thing with my fireplace a few years ago.

When we moved in, it was almost a decidedly Barney purple. I don't know what possessed someone to paint fireplace rocks in the first place, so since I could never build a fire in it again without fear of spontaneous combusting the house, it at least isn't maroon'ish.

There are 3 different color tan/browns and the antique off white mortar color.

I did put in an electric heater in it though. I couldn't stand to see it empty and bare all the time. Just looked stupid.

NqCRy56.jpg

Ripjack, the camo walls look really good. She should be happy with it.

I did essentially the same thing with my fireplace a few years ago.

When we moved in, it was almost a decidedly Barney purple. I don't know what possessed someone to paint fireplace rocks in the first place, so since I could never build a fire in it again without fear of spontaneous combusting the house, it at least isn't maroon'ish.

There are 3 different color tan/browns and the antique off white mortar color.

I did put in an electric heater in it though. I couldn't stand to see it empty and bare all the time. Just looked stupid.

NqCRy56.jpg

First off...nice job on the hearth. Second, but certainly of higher importance is the fact that there is a very important, handsome and storied rifle missing from your picture. I'm sorry I may have to "unlike" your post..................

Good morning all. Cold rain this morning. It's 37 right now and has been raining very lightly since about 10 last night.

The puppy has been sleeping all night now for a couple of weeks, that is until last night. He got me up at 3 am needing to go outside. He would have to pick the worst night we have had in a week. Oh well, at least he had the good sense to go out.

Another day at home, LOL. I did get out yesterday to run to Sams for some bleach and paper towels. It's strange seeing the streets so empty at 2 in the afternoon. I saw three motorcycles in the parking lot of a closed shoe store. The bikes were about 10 feet apart and the riders were all sitting on them talking. Social distancing at its best.

Anyways, you all make the best of the day ahead.

meanstreak, you may not want to pad train your dog, but my mother in law has dog pee pads for those rainy nights she doesn't want to go out in a storm.

Sounds like you and your dog have been really good together. We've had my Max for about 5 years now but only the last 2 years has he been staying inside. He's only had maybe 5 or 6 accidents in those 2 years, and most of those have been when we've had to be gone on out of town trips to the doctor or something and he can't get out. Which I can't fault him for that.

Good morning guys.

Sleepless night, and I have to go to the bank today. Appointment in 45 mins...
I bought the replicar SS100. Now I must pay. I wish one of you lived in Greenville and I could pay you to look at the car, but it's going to be fine . . . buying a car sight-unseen, across the continent, during a crisis where I'm having to ship it.

No problem mon!

View attachment 22889
It's a done deal.

I made an appointment online.
They let me in the side door.

20 working folks waiting in line on their lunch break, at the other door, all looked at me like I was the devil himself.

The new caddmobile will be here in about 3 weeks. I hope. It's all paid for.
Very cool Cadd! Can't wait to see more pics and what you do with her.

View attachment 22889
It's a done deal.

I made an appointment online.
They let me in the side door.

20 working folks waiting in line on their lunch break, at the other door, all looked at me like I was the devil himself.

The new caddmobile will be here in about 3 weeks. I hope. It's all paid for.

I'm not much of a car buff, but I like the classic lookin oldies. When i was a kid I heard (and saw) the wife of the Deere and Co, CEO driving around in an Excalibur. It was trimmed in leopard. Lots of chrome. Beautiful, to me. Also my boss at the air freight office drove a small European open roadster. Big wire wheels and all wood trimmed. But the car was solid yellow. Not the best color in my taste but cool anyway.

Nice car Cadd. Big kids love big toys. :perfect:

Good morning fellers. Another gloomy day, at least for now.

Cadd, that's a fine looking machine for sure. Ought to be right at home in Cali.

John, he doesn't stay out long in the rain and I stay on the porch. But I know lots of folks use the pads.

You all keep your spirits up and be safe.

Good Morning from the Sunny Southwest.

The California DMV is on lockdown, and will be unable to inspect my car on arrival.

Will it be open again when the car arrives in 2 to 3 weeks? Who can say...

I may take the wife out for a picnic today. I don't want to sand and varnish on my birthday.

Thanks guys. I took my wife up to Pine flat reservoir today to picnic, but all the ramps and public areas are closed. We drove up to the head of the lake and hiked down to the stream, and it was really nice. Warm, calm and slightly overcast so not too much blazing sun. I didn't fish, but we saw folks all along the lake shore fishing.

Back