• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Thanks @meanstreak ... yes everything went well except we missed the UPS guy with my new title, so I will have to wait till Monday for it.

Our recent rains revealed a small leak in my roof and I must go up in the attic and find out where. It appears it was around the air conditioner.

Good morning fellas. Cloudy skies again. This is getting a bit old.

I think today I am going to take stock of canned goods we have on hand. I want to be prepared for the virus that is gripping our nation to continue creating problems for months on end. Hopefully it won't, but better safe than sorry. I checked the ammo stock over the weekend and it is in good shape.

I hope you all have a great day. Stay safe and be smart.

Good morning fellas. Cloudy skies again. This is getting a bit old.

I think today I am going to take stock of canned goods we have on hand. I want to be prepared for the virus that is gripping our nation to continue creating problems for months on end. Hopefully it won't, but better safe than sorry. I checked the ammo stock over the weekend and it is in good shape.

I hope you all have a great day. Stay safe and be smart.

I havent priced it, but I wonder how high prices have risen for the survival foods that are sold in buckets. I have eaten that stuff and it is nasty. But when there is only one choice...

Good morning Mossberg owners.

It has been raining like crazy here and I am quite amazed.

They were predicting another drought year but it doesn't shape up to be that way.

I have too many things to do today so I will get on my way.

Good morning everyone. Another cloudy day, LOL. The sun will surely come out of hiding one of these days.

I have been working on a bathroom for about 10 days now. NO hurry as I have plenty of time on my hands. Today I have to caulk in the shower and around the window and do a little touch up, then I am finished and can start on something else. Probably outdoors yard work.

Best wishes for a great day for all of yous.

Good morning guys. Still in line at Walmart. They need more checkout clerks for senior shopping hours.

I signed the final contract, and I now owe $900 tax/fees on a car I haven't seen.

Good morning everyone. It looks like a good day for yard work. Highs should be in the low 80s and sunny skies.

You all be safe as you can.

Good morning all. 58 and clear skies this morning. Yesterday was hot, 93 as a matter of fact. Today the highs should be much cooler, maybe high 60s.

Have a great day and stay safe.

100 percent effective.JPG Good morning. Temp is still cool here but we did have a near 70* day yesterday. My legs are acting up again so I couldn't get out. Today the swelling is almost gone but I suspect it is just temporary. The rivers are receding so I will head down to the banks any day. I need some fresh catfish. Have a good day. I think we all should dress up like our favorite western bad guy, mask, hat and sidearm. Just make sure the mask makes you look friendly. Or at least silly.

Good morning guys.

My big acrylic aquarium is starting to blow out. I need to go let out some water until the bulging and crazing is relieved.
I'm trying to get ahold of the manufacturer but everybody's closed or out to lunch.

I spent $900 for this one and it was supposed to be professionally engineered.

Evidently, engineered By a chimp!
bulge1.jpg

The reflection magnifies the bulge a lot depending on camera angle.
This is one of those photographer's tricks.
bulge22.jpg

There's over 1/2" from top to bottom.

Mornin fellas.
Happy Early Easter to everyone!
the easter bunny came early to my house this year. Our grandson was staying here for a while, and he's leaving tonight.
0411200931a_HDR.jpg

Yesterday we went fishing at a runoff pond that has catfish and bluegill. Probably not good to eat. I have my fish tank all set up again. So we caught a small bluegill for the tank.

0409201659_HDR.jpg

0410201343a_HDR.jpg

0410201349a_HDR.jpg

We have some mealworms and night crawlers to feed em, but I think he's too small to eat em. So today we'll go back and let him go, and see if we can get a larger one.

Cadd, that sucks about the tank. did it come that way or did that happen after you filled it up?

Good morning / Good day

Having a cold coke .. the classic glass bottle... Its tastes soooo goood :p Life is OK

btw.. can someone with insight, explain to me why, at least here in Europe, the waiting time for Safariland factory stuff ( not in stock here ) is 8-12 weeks !!?

I want a ALS guard but i cant find it here..
Found one seller in Germany but he takes $33 in shipping only.. Fck..

https://www.safariland.com/products...d-accessories/model-6006-als-guard-32204.html

Last edited:
@fellmann The delay of getting what I wanted always lead me to DIY.

I'm wishing for a glass tank guys. This tank bulged 3/8" when first filled. As it aged several months, it slowly bulged more and more.
It's over 1/2" top to bottom now and closer to 3/4" say 17-18mm.

The seams are all crazing and the corners have picked up off the stand. I put clear plastic shims under all the corners.

Glass from now on...

I lowered the water 20% and the bulging reduced considerably. I drained more water until the sump was almost full, and made a new hole in my drain pipe at that level.

I actually removed another 10g temporarily, as I made the hole with a sharpened soldering iron.

Held inside a half-full tank. Yeeesh! Don't drop it CADD! The fish and me coulda both been dancing.

I wrapped the pipe with x-coarse filter media and zip ties. Once I got the system balanced out I was much happier with the low water level.

Back