• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Long time ago

Harold Spross

Copper BB
Grew up with a gun in just about every corner. Always some bolt action Mossbergs. My dad was a gunsmith and he had a great story about some guy who was en-route to a shoot and the airline lost his guns. Story goes that he went to the local hardware and bought a 42b and won the match. At one time I had somewhere near 30 Mossbergs. An old friend of mine, who was on Iowa Jima, hung out at the local gun store and every time a Mossberg popped up he would buy it and sell it to me. There were a lot but I had an FFL at the time so they were for sale but I did not sell many. Hated to let them go. As a kid I shot a Win.52 quite a bit and I had some bold actions that shot just about as good. Just moved to NE TN and back into shooting.

I stayed in/around Claiborne County for so long that I could have had dual residency.

Harold - Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
index.php

Grew up with a gun in just about every corner. Always some bolt action Mossbergs. My dad was a gunsmith and he had a great story about some guy who was en-route to a shoot and the airline lost his guns. Story goes that he went to the local hardware and bought a 42b and won the match. At one time I had somewhere near 30 Mossbergs. An old friend of mine, who was on Iowa Jima, hung out at the local gun store and every time a Mossberg popped up he would buy it and sell it to me. There were a lot but I had an FFL at the time so they were for sale but I did not sell many. Hated to let them go. As a kid I shot a Win.52 quite a bit and I had some bold actions that shot just about as good. Just moved to NE TN and back into shooting.
Thanks for the note. Sorry about the delay. Just figured out how to reply. Happy Easter

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back