• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Patriot Predator 6.5 PRC Camo

1kulsol

.22LR
I am waiting for my rifle to arrive and have some questions for everyone
what is everyone using for a muzzle brake? Brands?
does anyone have any problems with the synthetic stock that comes with the rifle? Does the stock need to be bedded?
any recommendations on a new stock? - adjustable for lop and comb height? Brands?
what are people using to adjust LOP and/or comb height? - Brands?
any problems you have had and solutions you found?​

I'm planning on using this as a hunting rifle and am looking forward to everyones comments.

FYI - Here's some info for anyone that has the Patriot Predator 6.5 PRC - I clipped these from some emails I sent to Mossberg Customer Service ... it seems that they have no spare magazines for the rifle .. only enough to support the rifles they plan on building.

These emails are in last to first order

Mossber Patriot Predator in 6.5 PRC

Is there a issue with the magazine you currently have? At this time we have no spare magazines available.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Team

O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

On Wed, 8 Apr at 11:26 AM ,

OK .. then do you have a replacement magazine for the rifle I just bought .. it comes with the rifle so I would think you have some built.

Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 9:51 AM
To:
Subject: Re: [#118849]

Thank you for your email. At this time we do not have any accessory magazines available for the 6.5 PRC. Once they are available I am pretty sure they will be a 5 round capacity.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Team

O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

On Wed, 8 Apr at 10:29 AM ,

I just recently bought the Patriot Predator Camo in 6.5 PRC short action and was looking for magazines to fit this rifle .. I see a part # of 95347 but it shows 5 round capacity .. do you have a 95347 in 4 round capacity for the 6.5 PRC

Back