• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from San Diego CA

Rikardocali

Copper BB
Greetings from So Cal, new on owning a gun. 2 weeks ago I bought a beretta PX4 storm 9mm pistol for my wife and last week I bought mossberg 590m shotgun for myself. Excited about learning all about guns and safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Rikardocali.
Here now in Southern Florida but ex-Chula Vista.
Strongly recommend you and your wife take the Hunters Education course. It is run by an extremely knowledgeable group of individuals and you learn a lot much more than taking just the gun safety course.

Welcome to the forum. Be safe with your new firearms. You can find numerous safety videos on You Tube and I recommend you watch as many as you can stand. :) Consider yourself lucky. I understand that there are politicians urging Gov Newsome to ban firearms and ammo sales for the entire state.

Welcome Rikardocali.
Here now in Southern Florida but ex-Chula Vista.
Strongly recommend you and your wife take the Hunters Education course. It is run by an extremely knowledgeable group of individuals and you learn a lot much more than taking just the gun safety course.
How funny I live in Chula Vista. We have thought about leaving CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to MO from North of the 49th! Nice to have you along.

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back