• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Morning! I am stuck home so I might as well start posting a bit.

Had to replace my sump pump this morning. Just happened to notice the crock was full. Luckily no flooding and I was able to replace it before the water crept out into the basement.

Hey guys. My aquarium pumps quit today. All 8 went quiet as our power went off today for a 2 hrs, then on, then right off.

Finally, about 3.5 hrs later it was back on.

Hmmm . . . Wasn't I just talking about buying a generator? LOL

Automotive archaeology continues apace, as I remove doors, seats, and strip out the gasoline infused interior. The seats are usable with a bit of work, but most of the rest is toast.

ss110.jpg

Good morning everyone.Cloudy skies this morning with thunderstorms north of us headed our way. Looks like a rainy day.

Ernst, that was an excellent post. Being born in 47 there were lots of folks that had been to war around when I was growing up. My first recollections of anything are during the Korean War, er, conflict.

Anyways, excellent post, thank you.

I gotta get the dog out before the rain arrives. Have a great day and be safe.

I am a little sore today fellows, but it’s a beautiful morning in the Sunny San Joaquin Valley and I have rearranged my garage to accommodate both of our red cars.

If one of us doesn’t get arrested soon I will quit believing in the myth.

Anyhow I moved a whole lot of heavy stuff around yesterday and I am relaxing this morning.

I stayed up until 2 AM last night reading the complete kit car assembly manual. It is pretty well illustrated and I could tell that there are several parts that never got installed in this car for some reason.

I could tell where they were major compromises in the design in order to create an easy to build kit.

I could also tell that there were half a dozen missing brackets and dozens of missing bolts and screws.

This is sort of a blessing since I am going to adjust the whole car. There are fewer screws to remove & less was poorly done. Fewer bolts that were over tightened, and caused cracks.

I’m going to unitize this body with hidden fiberglass so it’s like a solid boat instead of a bunch of panels bolted together with a handful of screws that don’t do enough.

But today I think I’m going to mess around with my new office desk and my fish and let the car air out some more.

Good morning everyone. Mostly cloudy and 58 degrees. We got about 2 inches of rain yesterday.

I have some errands to run today. It'll be nice to get out for a bit. Tomorrow I am getting my haircut. Salons are reopening under some guidelines. Appointment only, no walkins, operator and client wear masks. I can handle that.

You all have a great day.

Good morning to all of yous. We had an area of rain showers move through a couple of hours ago. Right now we have clouds and 63 degrees.

You all have a great day.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Well I put together part of my new desk yesterday but I haven't built the hutch yet.
Now I've moved the router and the modem and my Wi-Fi isn't getting to the living room.

I also have a short cable so I will have to crawl up in the attic and move it a little bit.

I saw that they had a big destructive storm in Onalaska and I had to look it up to find that Onalaska is in Texas.

It will a be a beautiful day in Clovis, with highs in the upper 70s and a light Breeze. This would be perfect fishing weather if they would let us go to the lake.

But instead I'm going to stay home, rout, sand, and rub out some more wood.

You all have a good day out there on covid virus suppression Duty. I'm going to hide out in my office as much as possible if I'm not making sawdust on the patio.

AAA insured the roadster today! Now I have papers for the DMV . . . If they ever open the doors again. It could get like Mad Max there when they do.

The roadster is drying up, but I think the fuel line in the tunnel is seeping.
I still smell faint gasoline in the air.

Time for all new fuel system gear. WooHoo! Everything from the pump forward.
It still has to dry one more day before I can start fixing electricals. Plus I need some parts, and I'll have to order out.

Good morning everyone. It's a beauty here, clear and 55. The forecast says mid 70s for a high. Tomorrow should be just a tad warmer. A beauty of a weekend.

I have nothing in particular going on this weekend. I'll just wing it.

Have a great day.

Good morning guys...

It’s another lovely day in the San Joaquin Valley, but I am Still sore from moving furniture and cars around.

I think I will dedicate today to loafing and online shopping, & I might try and catch some sun in the back yard.

Most of my free time has been spent studying the new car, and planning how to improve it.

Every body panel needs some adjustment, and trimming.

The builder glossed over the passage which said to trim and align everything before bolting up.

So like most things in this life that you buy, it looks better than it really is.

At my age I know to expect that so I am not surprised.

I hope you all have a day with no unusual surprises.

Good morning all. It's a fine morning in northeast Oklahoma . Clear skies, no wind, and 55 degrees.

I am on my second cup of coffee, the puppy is laying at my feet. I'm certain he is planning his day. He gets into all sorts of mischief but he sure is cute. He also weighs 30 pounds now and is 4 months old.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning ya'll. About 10 minutes ago rain moved in. Temp is about 60 and it's a bit windy. Quite a bit different from this time yesterday.

Now for what is the same. Cup of coffe, #2, and the puppy asleep at my feet. Life is pretty darned good, all things considered.

Have a great day and be safe.

Thought for the Day

When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it's not about your health.

When the State prevents you from buying cucumber seeds because it's dangerous, but allows in person lottery ticket sales, it's not about your health.

When the State tells you it's dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make up done, or her hair done for 5 TV appearances a week, it's not about your health.

When the state puts you IN a jail cell for walking in a park with your child because it’s too dangerous but let’s criminals OUT of jail cells for their health - It’s not about YOUR health!

When the state tells you it’s too dangerous to get treated by a doctor of chiropractic or physical therapy treatments yet deems a liquor store essential - It’s not about your health!

When the State lets you go to the grocery store or hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep.

Yeah, it's still morning here. Just finished my taxes. :brick:
It feels like I'm early... yet it feels like I'm late.

images

Good morning folks. It's a lovely California day and I'm going out in search of car parts I don't want to order.
I'm gonna start cutting into the wiring loom on this old car. There was an extra 3' of trunk, just wound between the legs of the fuel tank base.
IMG_0149.JPG
I can get rid of about 6' of battery cable by relocating the kill switch. I know I'm gonna find a red wire that turns into a brown wire, that ends up orange on the tail end. Mainly, I just fear the number of splices I'll be finding. Also the brake lines are a hazard. Before I am done, I will touch every part of this car 3 times minimum.

. . .When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it's not about your health. . . .stop being lead like blind sheep.

You're telling the wrong people. These are the folks who are preparing to resist. Sheep don't hang here.

S06.jpg

Thought for the Day

When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it's not about your health.

When the State prevents you from buying cucumber seeds because it's dangerous, but allows in person lottery ticket sales, it's not about your health.

When the State tells you it's dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make up done, or her hair done for 5 TV appearances a week, it's not about your health.

When the state puts you IN a jail cell for walking in a park with your child because it’s too dangerous but let’s criminals OUT of jail cells for their health - It’s not about YOUR health!

When the state tells you it’s too dangerous to get treated by a doctor of chiropractic or physical therapy treatments yet deems a liquor store essential - It’s not about your health!

When the State lets you go to the grocery store or hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep.

These are dangerous times we live in. Ernst, I could not agree with you more. The longer this goes on the more obvious things become. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, more of just a common soul with some common sense. Too many things here don't add up.

Good morning all. Clear and 67 with about a 10 mph south wind. This afternoon we have a high probability of thunderstorms, 100%, and it is likely some will be severe. The weatherman is saying 1-2 inch diameter hail and winds of 70 mph are likely with the severe thunderstorms. He got my attention.

Another day and things are just boring. I will probably go to the grocery store today to pick up some odds and ends. I am optimistic that things here will go smoothly as more businesses open again. I got a haircut Friday, I can't remember ever being so excited to just get my hair cut, LOL.

I hope things are picking up and looking better for all of you. Take care and have a great day.

Back