• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another Quarantine buyer...from Upstate NY

Schocker65

Copper BB
Recently acquired a new 590 12g 8+1 - 20" with GR sight and heat shield. Kicks like a mule, as most of you know. Limbsaver on the way, but what a blast to shoot.

Then decided to get a 500 in 410 so my wife wouldn't be permanently turned off from shooting by the 12g. 24" ribbed with bead sites - only put 5 rounds through it so far as slug ammo has evaporated, and that's all the indoor range will allow.

These things are fun.

Congratulations on the scatterguns. Hopefully you'll be able to get out and do some hunting with it later.

Welcome to Mossbergerowners from E TN.

index.php

To be honest, not a hunter. Home defense and range/clays type stuff for me. My hunting ended when I decimated the entire frog population of a pond near my house as a youngster with my pump air gun. Never got over the guilt

To be honest, not a hunter. Home defense and range/clays type stuff for me. My hunting ended when I decimated the entire frog population of a pond near my house as a youngster with my pump air gun. Never got over the guilt

Had similar guilt with a red squirrel that just would not die. We used to hunt them for fun, and as pest control. That said I reconciled and have been an avid hunter.

Welcome to the forum,congrats on your purchase and hope you enjoy your new toy!

To clarify, those are SMALL frogs (and a toad) are are F-ing LOUD! No more than 3" nose to tail. I WOULD consider harvesting them BUT I do believe they are invasive toxic skin tree frogs...

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back