• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fecesbook Deletes Candidate’s Warning To Antifa

Pawpaw

.30-06
Supporter
https://www.theblaze.com/news/facebook-ad-congressional-candidate-guns

Marjorie Greene is running in Georgia's 14th District, and she already grabbed attention with a campaign ad where she warns Antifa to stay out of Georgia. In the ad, Greene is standing on the porch of a local business, and she is armed with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

"I have a message for Antifa terrorists," Greene says. "Stay the hell out of Northwest Georgia."

"You won't burn our churches, loot our businesses or destroy our homes," Greene tells Antifa.

Greene posted the campaign ad on Tuesday, but it was deleted by Facebook on Thursday. Facebook told Greene's campaign that the ad was pulled because it violated the company's policies against promoting the use of firearms.

I did see her ad, and while I admire her chutzpah, I see this as incendiary, and I see it as ill-advised.

I would not entice people, threaten people, intimidate people, or challenge people to do anything stupid; because as soon as you do that they certainly will.

As much as I have shown off my personal weapons here, I would not go on the Internet and state or imply that it’s my intention to use them on anyone, in any manner, ever.

If the time comes, the time comes, and then everything is out of my hands.

But until that time I am going to keep my cards close and avoid threatening and inciting people who may take it as an existential provocation.

Farcebook is run by morons....
Heaven forbitbwe should promote firearm safety....

Capture+_2020-06-10-01-01-16.png

Hey, Rip. I'm no way a fan of FB at all, but I wanted to clarify their published policy.

It is very poorly worded, but on their site linked below the list is divided into two parts. The first two thirds of the list has green checkmarks in front of each item, indicating OK to advertise. That includes the safety courses.

The last 5 items have red X in front, indicating NOT OK to advertise. That includes weapons and explosives.

See the complete list below. [I color coded the words because the checks and X's did not copy from the list.]

https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/weapons#
7. Weapons, Ammunition, or Explosives
Policy
Ads must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives. This includes ads for weapon modification accessories.
Examples
Blogs or groups connecting people with weapon-related interests, as long as the service doesn't lead to the sale of these products
Safety courses for firearm training or licenses, and books and videos about firearm safety
Plastic guns, swords and toy weapons
Mounted flashlights for firearms (must set ad audience minimum age to 18 years old or over)
Scopes and sights for firearms (must set ad audience minimum age to 18 years old or over)
Hunting, self-defense, and military clothing and gear such as shooting targets and clay throwers (must set ad audience minimum age to 18 years old or over)
Holsters and belt accessories (must set ad audience minimum age to 18 years old or over)
Gun safes, mounts (including bipods), gun cases, and slings (must set ad audience minimum age to 18 years old or over)
Equipment and protective clothing (including vests) (must set ad audience minimum age to 18 years old or over)

Paint, coatings or wraps for weapons and magazines (must set ad audience minimum age to 18 years old or over)
Firearms, including firearms parts, ammunition, paintball guns and bb guns
Firearm silencers or suppressors
Weapons of any kind, including pepper spray, non-culinary knives/blades/spears, tasers, nunchucks, batons, or weapons intended for self-defense
Fireworks and explosives
Ads promoting the brandishing of firearms

The left always complains about big business, that is until those businesses fall inline with their agenda as we are seeing now. Large corporations are climbing over one another to jump on the BLM bandwagon. I guess it's their way of buying protection since the left wants to do away with police forces.

Back