• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Magpul Cantilever Aluminum M-LOK Mount Like New

Centuriator

.270 WIN
Hey guys, I purchased a Magpul cantilever mount for my Mossberg 590A1 to mount on the m-lok forearm. It did not position the light as I preferred.

I'd like a Mossberg Owners.com person to have it.

It's in excellent condition. I had it out with me for two shooting sessions. Solid as a rock.

I paid $35, plus shipping.

It's yours for $20, shipping included. Shipping to USA mailing address only.

Send me an email at: BOC1580@gmail.com first "I'll take it" followed by email gets it.
  • Designed for use with all M-LOK mounting surfaces
  • Allows the attachment of various MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights and optics, and directly interfaces with the popular Surefire M300/M600 series Scout Lights or Magpul Light Mount V-Block and Rings
  • Picatinny slots extend forward .75"-1.5" past the M-LOK mounting slot to improve ergonomics and optimize accessory positioning in a wide variety of uses; Keeps lights and accessories low to reduce the firearm's profile
  • All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included; 3 MIL-STD-1913 Slots, max overall length of 3.15 in
  • Available in either heavy-duty reinforced polymer or milspec-anodized aluminum

I googled, "Magpul Cantilever Mount on Mossberg 590A1" and up popped my photo of it on my shotgun!

:)

hSGeN4b.jpg

Back