• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Survival food

For freeze dried eats I've had great success with Mountain House products. Actually very good with nice portions. Its all pricey but I keep just enough. They have also upgraded their self lives to 30yrs after extensive testing. I especially liked the Beef Stroganoff.

For freeze dried eats I've had great success with Mountain House products. Actually very good with nice portions. Its all pricey but I keep just enough. They have also upgraded their self lives to 30yrs after extensive testing. I especially liked the Beef Stroganoff.
Harvest Right sells a home freeze dry machine. It’s pretty expensive but I think it is a sound investment. Mine is a medium with four trays, it will process about 10 pounds of food at a time. We go to Sams Club for supplies. I have in stock now everything from blueberry smoothie mix to thanksgiving dinner to gravy biscuits. Mountain house doesn’t even compare to food that you cook at home. Right now I have about a years worth of food put away for me and my wife.

The way America is so divided now, it’s wise to stock up.

Back