• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Why is Mossberg 930 SPX still out of stock

PTAGP100

Copper BB
Hi i ordered my 930 SPX at my local LGS here in Campbell CA. I did not want to bother them as they are always busy. I ordered mine just before the riots started and up to this point no shotgun or updates. Im not rushing as i already have a home defense weapon that i am proficient with but i just want to know why Mossberg has not replenished there stocks yet. Anybody knows how come its taking too long?

I think all gun manufacturers are over whelmed with all gun purchases. I was looking for 930 out of stock, mossberg said 3-5 months . I found a Slugster model near me and bought it ordered 24" turkey barrel, got the last one I could find online. Hope you get your gun.

I think all gun manufacturers are over whelmed with all gun purchases. I was looking for 930 out of stock, mossberg said 3-5 months . I found a Slugster model near me and bought it ordered 24" turkey barrel, got the last one I could find online. Hope you get your gun.
Thanks Sir!! I just changed my order for a Beretta 1301 tactical instead. My LGS says earliest will be December.

Everything is out of stock everywhere, due to:

1) COVID buying panic.
2) Civil unrest.
3) Upcoming national election.

Just the way it is, but should not be surprising to anyone.

If its tough for you guys, imagine how hard it is for us to get stuff/parts from misc US brands. :D Some Safariland and HSGI products have a waiting time of 60-90 days ! Whats in stock have a higher price.

Hi i ordered my 930 SPX at my local LGS here in Campbell CA. ...i just want to know why Mossberg has not replenished there stocks yet. Anybody knows how come its taking too long?

Mostly because of the state you live in. Stupid rules, stupid hoops to jump thru, anti 2a state, do you really think any manufacturer puts CA on top of the “must supply list”?

Both shotguns you do mention will serve you well. Good luck.

Back