• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OMG ::: My father in law just gifted me a brand new rifle for no reason

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
He stopped by today to ask me for a tutorial on his brand new 10/22 and how to load the two Butler Creek Hot Lips 25-rd mags that came with it. And how to lube it and work the safety.

Before he went and bought it he called me earlier this week and asked if the deal was good for the rifle and two stick mags. Wanted my thoughts. Well, I gushed about the rifle and the package price and said he would be crazy to not get the package. I guess I said too much and was too enthusiastic about how great the rifle and the deal price was too good to pass up.

So after I got him going with his rifle today, he told me to look in his back seat because he bought for me the same 10/22 package. I couldn't believe it but he sure enough did. A NIB 10/22 with 10-rd factory mag, scope base, and two BC Hot Lips 25-rd magazines!!!!

I'm smiling right now.

Thanks Pops.

nitesite

He stopped by today to ask me for a tutorial on his brand new 10/22 and how to load the two Butler Creek Hot Lips 25-rd mags that came with it. And how to lube it and work the safety.

Before he went and bought it he called me earlier this week and asked if the deal was good for the rifle and two stick mags. Wanted my thoughts. Well, I gushed about the rifle and the package price and said he would be crazy to not get the package. I guess I said too much and was too enthusiastic about how great the rifle and the deal price was too good to pass up.

So after I got him going with his rifle today, he told me to look in his back seat because he bought for me the same 10/22 package. I couldn't believe it but he sure enough did. A NIB 10/22 with 10-rd factory mag, scope base, and two BC Hot Lips 25-rd magazines!!!!

I'm smiling right now.

Thanks Pops.

nitesite

Pictures, PICTURES.

A gift unobtainable in most parts of the world.
:perfect:
Lucky you & Lucky FiL too!

Anyhow, there may not have been an official occasion, but there was surely a reason.

Back