• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

They should have been in prison

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
I’ve just watched the videos of the Blake incident. And the videos of the parents response.

They should have been in prison. Father and son.

Blake was a scoundrel and the son of a scoundrel. They should both be in jail today, and if they had been, one would not be nearly dead, and the other (The one who raised a violent rapist) would not be out there on TV calling for more civil unrest.

Also the people that run CNN should be in prison with them for promoting this huge tragedy as a police crime.

The president is being very polite when he calls CNN the purveyors of fake news. They are the purveyors of continuing violence.

Also the people that run CNN should be in prison with them for promoting this huge tragedy as a police crime.

The president is being very polite when he calls CNN the purveyors of fake news. They are the purveyors of continuing violence.

This becomes more true by the day. I wonder if some clever class action lawyers (whom I normally despise) could figure out a way to get money out of CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NYT, et al, for those who lost their businesses. Probably not, but one can dream.

In my opinion there are lots of laws under which they could be prosecuted if you could find someone who can do it.

But remember that these are some of the wealthiest corporations and it takes a lot of juju.

Since they are openly calling for violating rights to own guns and register them with the government, if they ever get their way, I will start a non-profit organization to try to license the companies and journalists when they tell lies and mislead. Up to and including revoking their broadcast license.

ABC had made several stories from film footage that was not even relating to the incidents that they were "reporting".

Some including covid cases that they said was from new york (that was filmed in france-a whole other country) and then another one in specific that I recall was when they doctored and played footage from a youtube video from knob creek gun range during their night shoot trying to say it was rebels fighting in syria. The video was digitally altered to make it darker to obscure the highlights of the trees in the background (since desert areas seldom have spruce pine trees in them).

So, I reported it to the FCC and even gave them links and other pertinent documentation.

About 3 weeks pass and I get a reply letter from the FCC that basically said unless someone at abc admitted intentional wrong doing, there was nothing they would do about it.

I caught an interview by Wolfy Bluster with AG Barr today on the Communist News Network (CNN). Before you judge, the wife happened to be watching it as I walked by and it intrigued me so I watched. It had just started and she was nice enough to turn it up for me. I give Barr a lot of credit for being there but you could tell he was getting annoyed with being asked the same stupid questions by the end of the 10min? interview. Of course, immediately after, Wolfy had a "panel" with a combined IQ of under 100 to give their opinions/interpretation of what the AG had said. :rolleyes:

Although I caught it in its entirety, I strongly recommend you watch Mark Levin's interview of Attorney General William Barr on "Life, Liberty and Levin". THIS is how a man of his intelligence should be interviewed. Maybe you can catch it "on-demand" from your TV content supplier or check out the various videos on gootoob. LINK

PS: here is a way you can watch the LL&L episode in its entirety if you subscribe to one of the listed cable providers. LINK

Last edited:
Blake’s dad, From this mornings associated press...

"Trump has an agenda. It's hate and division and re-election," Blake said. "But we have one, too, and that's justice for little Jake, and for that matter justice for all the little Jakes around this country. That's it. We are not going to take this kind of abuse and terror directed at the people who built this country anymore. And today that begins with steering clear of Trump's circus, even if it is in town."

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Was that the same “little Jake” that who would have gone to prison for a year for fighting with the police? . . . when he decided to grab a knife from his car and make it a death sentence? The same “little Jake” who was either too stupid or stoned to realize the police would shoot him dead for pulling a knife?

Police officers tased him twice and he still managed to get up and walk away like nothing happened?

That “little Jake”?

The “little Jake“ who committed statutory rape and abused women? Who had two warrants out on him for those crimes? Who knew he was going to prison?

Was that daddy’s little Jake?

Well now he’s paralyzed and his raping days are over. His days of abusing females are over. He is in a prison that he can never escape from and you put him there daddy Blake. You put him there with your fabulous parenting.

Is there a prison for parents this bad? Or is there simply a special hell inside their own mind where they know the truth that would kill them if they admitted it?

The left, liberals, Democrats, et al are not even hiding their intent to create more havoc and chaos if they don't get their way replacing Ginsberg on the Supreme Court. They have grown accustomed to resorting to violence if that is what they feel is needed.

Then we have the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, and AOC, making all sorts of threats and even calling for folks to radicalize (AOC)They have obviously lost their collective minds.

I have to wonder how much of their crap the right is going to put up with.

Environmental activists have gotten legislature passed in some states prohibiting the clearing of underbrush and dead matter, or any basic fire prevention for that matter, in order to prevent "habitat destruction." Now the habitats they were trying to "protect" are burning to the ground and taking the state with it. Ironic.

The media seems to have really latched on to the one fire started by a gender reveal as a method of drawing attention away from the dozen or so started by Antifa arsonists.

Well the lightning strikes that started a lot of the Calif fires were recorded on video so it wasn’t all antifa or BLM. They have caught a few arsonists however.

Seriously, we have so many crazy people running around on the coast that we really don’t need antifa or BLM. They were causing trouble and starting fires before all of this.

Fortunately, the fire above us has been contained about 1/3 and has also died down due to changes in the weather.
we’ve had a lot less smoke in the air quality is 10 times better.

Also in spite of Gavin Newsom‘s ordination of climate change, it seems like the temperature has gone down about 15° this week.

Well the lightning strikes that started a lot of the Calif fires were recorded on video so it wasn’t all antifa or BLM. They have caught a few arsonists however.

Seriously, we have so many crazy people running around on the coast that we really don’t need antifa or BLM. They were causing trouble and starting fires before all of this.

Fortunately, the fire above us has been contained about 1/3 and has also died down due to changes in the weather.
we’ve had a lot less smoke in the air quality is 10 times better.

Also in spite of Gavin Newsom‘s ordination of climate change, it seems like the temperature has gone down about 15° this week.
Last week I wasn't able to run at all, I tried and I paid for it. This week is definitely a lot better. I think it's a combination of the fires starting to be contained and the wind blowing the other way, I still see a lot of smoke but it's blowing north into the High Desert.

Sometimes I have trouble telling which end Gavin is talking out of.

Back