• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good afternoon. Still at the lake enjoying time with my son and his family. Tomorrow we go our separate ways. They return to Omaha, we return to Tulsa. Time goes so quickly.

I hope you all are having the best day you can.

Glad that everyone here is doing well.

We're home schooling this year. We've been wanting to do that a while now and this seemed like the perfect time for it, so I know that he's getting the best education possible.

Plus, he has well armed and motivated guards at this school so I also know at the end of the day he's going to be safe.

God bless America.

John, certainly agree with your decision to home school. Back a hundred years ago we didn't have any politics in school. Guess we only got taught the basics but has certainly provided a good foundation for life over the decades.

I can only imagine the daily indoctrination today's kid must endure in public school. Plus many schools don't even teach basic trades any more.

Good luck and God bless!

Thank you.

It's been something we've been talking about a while now and is way overdue.

His school was decent, and they have some good teachers. But, they had a lot of failures last year in my opinion. One student in his class brought a pistol to school. About 2 hours later someone turned him in and thankfully he didn't do anything wrong with it, but they didn't even notify the parents of the kids that was even in class with him or anything.

Year before that, another child (problem child) brought a razor to school and slashed another student on the leg needing 20+ stitches. They suspended him a while, but was back in class before the end of the year was out.

This way, I know what he's being taught and I know it's being taught right. And like I said, I know he's safe.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

Here in California our school system has a zero tolerance educational policy.

Failure is intolerable, so every student graduates whether they are educated or not.

This has been going on since our current legislators were in kindergarten.

You all get the picture here.....

;-)

California isn't the only state that educates that way. Many years ago I had conversations with teachers in Nebraska and Iowa about that very subject. They didn't want to hurt the students feelings.

I told them they were not my kids friend, they needed to do the job they were hired to do.

Good morning to yous. Cloudy skies and 73. We have had rain off and on for a couple of days and likely more the next couple of days. The temps have dropped off a bit as well which is good considering the humidity.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning all hope you are doing fine , I'm off today for a Doctors appointment and do some errands . Good news my cousin is home from five weeks in the hospital battling Covid, he had it rough the ventilator blew holes in his lungs . Bad news my 9 year old grand nephew is sick and waiting for test results ,praying test is negative the whole family will be at risk including my elderly sister and bro inlaw.

Good morning everyone.

Jeff, I hope your dr appointment goes well. I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.
Kinda makes one wonder how many folks actually succumb to the treatment as opposed to the disease.

Morning all. I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler temps. I know I am. Doc put me on another new to me diabetes med. Empagolfloz. Say that while someone holds your beer. My blood sugar has dropped more than 60 points. I have more energy and can't wait till deer season. My weight dropped 6 lbs the first week. I hope the side affects don't happen...they sound nasty. BUT for now I like feeling good.

Hello Mossberg Owners. It’s 15 minutes before morning.

My buddy the FFL was recovering from pneumonia and went into the doctor for a check up. A few days later he gets a letter that says he’s been exposed to someone with Covid and he needs to come back in and be tested.

Then they sent him into a 14 day quarantine. It’s been three weeks since the initial exposure and he doesn’t have any symptoms but he still hasn’t got the test results back.

Somehow it seems like they’re not serious about the whole business.

I’ve been having some symptoms of kidney disease for years,
and they are not getting better. My mom lost one of her kidneys when she was in her 30s. She also lost her appendix and her gallbladder, and my dad always told me I should be concerned about having her genetics. The doctor told me I have been passing some kidney stones but it’s nothing to worry about. Well I am worried.

I think it’s time to go and see another doctor.

Good morning all of yous. It's a beautiful morning under clear skies and 75 degrees.

Jeff, glad to read your good news. There's not enough these days. Hombre, hope the new script works out for you. Cadd, a second opinion seems to be in order. Fellman, I hope those numbers are right, even though I personally lay the blame squarely at the feet of antifa, and to a slightly lesser degree to BLM activists. I also think the democratic mayors and governors could have kept the protests in check had they done their job from the beginning.

Best wishes to all of you for a great day.

Thought for the day!

The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.

LOL @Earnst
From the videos I see these lowlifes crumble at the first sign of actual violence.

I’m watching a video this morning of some people who invaded a courthouse and were demanding things of the officers.

When they finally step over the line too far and are confronted with the reality that they’re going to be arrested they start to run.

They don’t get far, and as the bailiff is frog marching one of them away she is screaming “I can’t move that fast.” yet 1 minute earlier later they were all doing the 50 yard dash down the hallway of the Courthouse, running top speed.

Right into a fully armed police officer.

This young moron is screaming to the police, “Don’t you touch me! Don’t you touch me!” as they are handcuffing her.

It’s a sad situation, but I smiled to myself as I know that the cop is thinking, “In about 30 minutes they’re going to take your picture, and then some huge ugly woman is gonna take all your clothes and stick her finger up your butt. So enjoy that a lot.”

Hey Mossberg Owners.

It was a noisy night yesterday with helicopters going over our house to fuel at the Fresno Airport. There is a large fire going between Shaver Lake and Huntington, Lake, which is about an hour up the mountain from my house. Yesterday the military was called in to evacuate people who had been caught at Mammoth Pool and could not get out due to the fire.

Smoke has been coming down the mountain for two days now and it’s not good. Basically they are evacuating the entire area.

This forest fire is officially called the creek fire. It’s all happening about 5000 feet above me and about 30 miles away as the crow flies.

EA14259E-05E2-4D2F-8B9B-DBEE413C7547.jpeg
My house would be approximately at the red “X” I have placed below the word Clovis.

Back