• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

12 gauge Sabot Slugs Hornandy

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
1111191011.jpg I always try to give credit when its due good and bad. I am a Hornady ammo "guy" for several reasons not the least of which still an original USA Family owned company. But in past I have given very well deserved poor reviews to the "superformance" rifle ammo my results were simply disappointing with it, even hand loads with the superformance powder did not justify the name or cost. now that said the SUPERFORMANCE monoflex slugs ive used for 2 years thru the mossberg 695 slug gun(awesome gun) have performed amazingly not on just range but on multiple deer and hogs. So we'll is this combo what started a specialty weapon for certain shotty only land has become my go to "rifle" /artillery piece almost exclusively. With this ammo the 695 is a solid 200 yd game taker, no search no wonder no question. 300grns of ouch delivered exactly as ballistics from Hornady profess. Expensive yes, worth every penny to me in confidence. HORNANDY GREAT JOB
I had 8 shells left , just bought 5 boxes of 5, 33 huntin slugs may1119191457.jpg 1119191457a.jpg last till they bury me

Back