• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

sk112020dAPR20201120044505.jpg

Here is a wide shot from The Office of the President Elect (a Delaware Corporation) obviously a cheap portable backdrop, set up in the corner of a random building.

C3AAE326-A5E4-4049-B2EF-BD9FEC33C422.jpeg

The following is NOT jokes are sarcasm. I screenshot it direct from his twitter.

biden donation.JPG

If you think that is funny, you'll find it absolutely hilarious that the Beau Biden cancer fund doesn't pay for research, only pays the board of directors large sums of money according to their tax returns.

Check out what the New York Post reported:

The charity took in $4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018, and spent $3,070,301 on payroll in those two years. The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.

Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the White House’s cancer task force in the Obama administration, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.

Danielle Carnival, former chief of staff for Obama’s cancer initiative, the Cancer Moonshot Task Force, who took home $258,207 in 2018.

The charity spent $56,738 on conferences and $59,356 on travel that year. The following year, the travel expenditure swelled to $97,149, and the non-profit spent $742,953 on conferences, tax filings show.

But under grants distributed, it listed zero.

Those guys that rigged the election are blackmailing Biden and they want more money or they will testify states evidence.

When called to testify they were AWOL. They could’ve given the whole thing up right there but I think they figured to get away with this because they could squeeze more money from the Democrats. Obviously they also figured they could avoid prosecution as long as Biden won.

By the way, that theory is based on what I know about crime and the people who commit it. I am not a professional. I’ve just known a lot of criminals. Some were union thugs and some white collar embezzlement types. Some were outlaw motorcyclists and some were shady mechanics. Many were salesmen. I’ve known heroin fried musicians, Coke addict welders, meth head truckers, and pill Poppin mamas in every office.

Now I have no proof that the lawyers I have known were in anyway connected to crime. But I’ve never known any famous ones.

There were a couple of pedophiles too now that I think about it. One guy was just an asshole businessman type and a philanderer whose wife tried to shoot him with his own gun.

One guy, after he moved his shop to Arizona, shot a tool thief and was put away for 10 years.

There was a shop owner chopping stolen cars. I only worked for him about 4 days.

When I was going to college I worked in a junkyard for Half a day; and just long enough to meet the boss. He was missing one of his fingers. I was young and stupid and I asked him how he lost it. He gave me some bs story.

Later, a guy that ran the office told me that the boss *possibly* cheated some guy over a car.

I packed up my tools and disappeared from that place.

By the way, that theory is based on what I know about crime and the people who commit it. I am not a professional. I’ve just known a lot of criminals. Some were union thugs and some white collar embezzlement types. Some were outlaw motorcyclists and some were shady mechanics. Many were salesmen. I’ve known heroin fried musicians, Coke addict welders, meth head truckers, and pill Poppin mamas in every office.

Now I have no proof that the lawyers I have known were in anyway connected to crime. But I’ve never known any famous ones.
you know what you get when you cross a pig with a lawyer? Nothing, cuz there’s some things a pig just won’t do.. know what lawyers and sperm have in common? They both have a one in a billion chance of being human some day...

Back