• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

Yesterday I finally got the boat out and went fishing and it was the most gorgeous day after a rain.

B32CDA57-9959-4B6E-9D6A-9F43C24574B1.jpeg

The weather was absolutely lovely and except for one blown fuse that I had to replace the boat was perfect.

I had reduced the boat from six batteries to four batteries which saves over 100 pounds. After running all day on 4 batteries, I decided that maybe I could get by with three.

73FF2F16-91B5-4483-A2F0-016189CA831B.jpeg

Unfortunately sunny weather after a storm drives the fish down and no one was catching anything.

Nonetheless it was a great day out and I am so glad that I made it.

This is the backside of the dam at Pine flat, and as you can see it is about half empty. Volume wise it is far more than half empty.

D122979B-48CC-47A8-8D3C-1C0B0913E6A4.jpeg

Good morning all of yous. An excellent day so far, albeit a tad windy. Its more of a spring day than fall, except for the leaves blowing about.

Have a great and be safe.

Coming Reality

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn’t know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did.

I walked through our parking lots and found sixty ‘Biden Harris’ bumper stickers on our employees’ cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can’t think of a more, fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change……I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

Ernst, that scenario may well be played out thousands of times. This "new" administration is not the friend of small business.

Good morning everyone. We have cloudy, actually a bit foggy skies, and a temperature of 53.

Have a great day.

Good morning everyone. I drove to Omaha yesterday. I'll most likely drive back to Tulsa tomorrow. This morning is sunny and 37 . A nice day for sure. See the kids and grandkids and back home. It's not Thanksgiving but better than some will have this year.

You all have a great day.

Back