• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Axes and Hatchets and Machetes rule my life...

I bought some titanium coated Chinese drill bits that did the same thing. I've broken many drill bits but I never bent one 90° before that.

Counterfeit Steel!

Wranglerstar had me going "HELL YEAH I am ordering one" pretty good, Japanese Hitachi blue paper steel and all:::::

He was so scared of the edge that he wore gloves and carried a TOURIQUET~~~~

until it BENT like a wet paper towel under heavy use which it was not designed to do.

I watched it too. I think if used for it's intended purpose it would work great,

But, my cold steel Kukri machete, or almost any machete, or a woodman's pal. Can do the same thing.

Who'd a thought of using hatchets as table legs ? On a side not when I tried to get out of that link my computer went crazy and I had to finally shut it down and my wifi as well to straighten things out. Don't know if it was a direct result or just a coincidence.

I think it was probably just a coincidence. I ran a scan and it showed nothing wrong. Computers seem to have a mind of their own...

The only thing I found so far, was, the name, Bridgetown Forge. Or maybe Bavarian Forest/forge?

Wranglerstar had me going "HELL YEAH I am ordering one" pretty good, Japanese Hitachi blue paper steel and all:::::

He was so scared of the edge that he wore gloves and carried a TOURIQUET~~~~

until it BENT like a wet paper towel under heavy use which it was not designed to do.

Just a note from the video: Our cabin is located at one of the sites used for Japanese-Canadian Internment Camps during WWII.

Very interesting tool. I think it was sharp.....lol

I don’t think I ever posted this but it was my dad’s 10 pound sledge.

7D4B3827-6E8C-48E8-B050-B2D73C7E62DD.jpeg
image.jpg At first I thought there was a little skull on there but I think it’s a man with a hard hat and safety glasses. And a dust mask LOL

Very interesting reading. I only have one old Olympia hatchet that I got in a “ antique “ store. I cleaned up the handle and reshaped the head a little. I don’t carry it in my car, but I do have a vintage “meat tenderizer” in my door pocket. It will definitely break fingers and knuckles..lol564D4484-8662-4987-8455-5D7CB6577AFF.jpegEC562B16-20B5-4026-A3DD-FA7664FDA502.png

I got that tenderizer at the same place as the hatchet, but on different visits. I can spend hours wandering in there. That dumb thing looked like it had never been used. The head is very heavy for the size and every point on it is sharp. Will definitely surprise a car jacker. Every trucker I know has a knocker. Billy clubs, fungo bats, it’s all good. Even the wife has a lead core salmon smacker in her car..can’t be too careful these days

Back