• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Tax evader, kinda like Mitt Romney not paying taxes. Oh wait, Harry Reid when confronted with that lie by a reporter replied, so what "we won". People Trump and Romney are watched closely by the IRS. They don't make the rules either, that is up to congress, you know, people like Biden and Reid.

Tax evader, kinda like Mitt Romney not paying taxes. Oh wait, Harry Reid when confronted with that lie by a reporter replied, so what "we won". People Trump and Romney are watched closely by the IRS. They don't make the rules either, that is up to congress, you know, people like Biden and Reid.
I just can’t figure out why anybody would want to do political work. Half the people hate you and the other half want to know what have you done for me lately.. it can’t be the money, cuz usually it doesn’t pay near as well as their private sector jobs..I just wish it was done with for a while. But I guess that’s what you get with just about every job.

Hey guys, either you forgot to post pictures or you should be sparring over in the Political ring at
Non-Firearm Related | Mossberg Owners

images

Back