• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TEN 2020 Election Predictions

It appears that in several precincts that were critical, the sensitivity or granularity settings on ballot scanners was turned up so coarse as to make 2/3 of the ballots unreadable by machine. This meant 2/3 of the ballots went through human adjudicators, who individually decided who had voted for whom.

The rejection rate is typically to be to be less than 1%, Guaranteed by the manufacturer, so this is clearly a case of machines which had been doctored on purpose: To put ballots in front of human beings instead of letting them be counted by the machines.

I think this is what happened in the Democratic primary election, where it took so long to count the votes that should’ve been counted overnight by the computer.

It takes a human being 100 times as long to look at a ballot and vote just a single mark, As it does for the vote counting machine.

They didn’t just have to convince Bernie to rollover and play dead, they had to actually go through the votes with human beings “fixing” the process.

I believe that Trump re-filed the Texas suit under his name today. It was never heard by SCOTUS at all, as they said Texas could not have standing, being unrelated to and uninjured by, election outcomes in other states.

Clearly Trump is injured. If anyone has standing to sue, it is the POTUS.

But will the SCOTUS even look at the complaint? I think they've been convinced they would start a race war.

The thing is we could already have one anyhow, regardless of acceptance or outcome.

MC_voodoo_web20201215012104.jpg

Back when they linked all of the intelligence services and federal protective agencies together, it also made it possible for someone to feed them all bogus information at the same time.

So what happens when crooks start hacking into any of those networks? They only have to feed into one leg of the octopus and the whole thing is infected.

We went from 3 or 4 to 17 intelligence agencies with one stoke of Obama's pen. Biden was right in the middle of all of that as well.

Wow! It is crazy how many turns this business has taken in a short time.

I do understand the supreme court’s reluctance to force an election decision on the American public when they probably feel that Trump doesn’t exactly have the ability to protect them from the Democrat riots.

If he has to send in the military to enforce the law in some places, it will make him Able to say that, in spite of all the riots, he put it off as long as absolutely humanly possible, before he sent in the troops.

Well, clearly over half of my mystic prognostications have proven wrong so far.

Ho Lee Chit A' Mighty! Will Biden really be inaugurated?

And NOW WTF has happened?

The parties seem to be dividing. Both of them.
Mostly over money, so watch the BIG money.
Zuckerberg, Dorsey etc. F'd up in a big way but nothing happened.

Who are most invested in west coast tech and media?
Who is getting slammed by that tech and media?

Paleo-dems are slammed. GOP is slammed
Trump party is slammed (but still going.)
Tech-nazi party, the voice of censure (baby dems) is rising.

Other tech interests are slavering for a bite, once the mud clears.

Trump is President #45.
The election is over with biden as winner.
Who is going to be President #46?

I'd take Pence if you'd give me 3 to 2 odds.

images

Back