• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mav 88 * Recomend a good sling swivel set.

Chaco

.22LR
I first checked the Mossberg store but only found the front swivel that attaches to the mag cap, NO screw in stock atachment. If anyone knows the part # I would appreciate it. Otherwise if you know a good aftermarket kit that screws into the polymer stock please post the brand and model. I found a couple of no brand on ebay for 16$ but they look very chineesium & subject to break too easy. However if they work & sturdy do tell. Thanks fellas.

I would call or email Mossberg and ask which of the rear swivel studs work for your particular models stock. I know my pistol grip for my Cruiser has a hole for a stud but I chose to install an aftermarket folding stock and only needed the front stud. I have had very good luck with them using email.

@Chaco

"Are you wanting to carry it in front of you "cross chest" like a two point sling, or upright on your shoulder like hunting/marching position."?
This is a HUGE deal so make a decision before just going out and buying traditional sling studs and swivels.

I think it will be a good choice. They are a very well-established company that a has been doing this stuff for decades.

Are you wanting to carry it in front of you "cross chest" like a two point sling, or upright on your shoulder like hunting/marching position.
Do you have any advice for folks wanting to go with a cross chest setup?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back