• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

What a year of Liberal malcontents and the Chinese plague can do...
I bought the S&B January 2020 and the Magtech yesterday.
1f928.png

103_0529 (3).JPG

I believe that 1/2 of America has never been more ready to face what is coming. Unfortunately the other half are not going to be able to deal with it gracefully.

I am absolutely certain that America will not put up with this.
7B79DF74-BC56-40F3-8895-2B566E4A6928.jpeg

Good morning everyone. 34 degrees with clearing skies. I see clouds to the east and clear skies overhead and to the west. The forecast calls for sunshine today with a high in the mid 50s. That sounds like a good start to the week.

Have a great day.

On a side note I wonder if Fellman is ok. Haven't seen anything from him in a while.

Last edited:
Good morning Mossberg Owners.

As much as I might complain about the quality of smart phone voice transcription, the AI seems to be learning a lot. There’s a lot less strange capitalizations and irregular word forms than before.

We are well into winter here, and today this means overcast skies and random drizzling rain.

Fortunately there has been plenty of rain over the past month and all the fires are out in the mountains.

The cost of the Creek fire up above here has come to $500,000,000 so far. Almost 1000 structures were lost.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

As much as I might complain about the quality of smart phone voice transcription, the AI seems to be learning a lot. There’s a lot less strange capitalizations and irregular word forms than before.

We are well into winter here, and today this means overcast skies and random drizzling rain.

Fortunately there has been plenty of rain over the past month and all the fires are out in the mountains.

The cost of the Creek fire up above here has come to $500,000,000 so far. Almost 1000 structures were lost.

Good Morning all. It is like that refrigerator commercial with Inga Ó Mathghamhna. It's a coldernell an I ainta liken it.

On a side note I wonder if Fellman is ok. Haven't seen anything from him in a while.

I see that @fellmann made his last post in late Nov, but he did access these forums on Dec 31.

Woke up this morning and temp was 25F. I'm about to do a little shopping and the forecast is for 55F this afternoon. That's not bad. Five more degrees and the motorcycle will be on the road.

Hey @CaddmannQ -- we need another Scavenger Hunt ala 2011!

@Scoop
I am definitely looking forward to warmer weather. Also, I don’t have enough vehicles so I’m considering the purchase of an adventure bike.

I remember that I stumped everybody on the hunt with that steam powered excavator. I know where there is some really weird stuff, but you could not get there on the Nomad without great difficulty.

Ernst, that was a great gift!
I started out w/ '59 Platters cut of Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
then Roy Orbison's '60 Only the Lonely.
Brenda Lee is singing I'm Sorry to me right now.

I think every time I feel like looking at the news for the next week I'll pick a new track.
Thanx, buddy.

Over the recent holidays I've been reading and reflecting on the writings of Thomas Paine. Paine’s The American Crisis was a pamphlet series published from 1776 until 1783. This pamphlet was number five in the series.

One of his writings comes to mind given the current unrest in America. This letter, dated December 23, 1776 was addressed to General William Howe, Commander-in-Chief of the British Army in North America. While Howe sent a letter of resignation in 1777, he did not depart the Colonies until May of 1778. Paine attacks him generally for his unjust war against the colonies but more importantly for us provides insights into the American resolve.

It's interesting to draw parallels with/between the Paine's view of the crisis in America in 1776 and the crisis in America today. For those interested I've included a link to Paine's letter to Howe. Paine's entire pamphlet series on the American Crisis is also available at this site.

https://www.ushistory.org/paine/crisis/c-01.htm

It's a good read over a cup of coffee, a glass of scotch or a beer.

Enjoy and I'd be interested in your take?

Regards

Last edited:
Hello fellas :)

Ive been in a low bad mood, renovation of my apartment is slow ( living in my bedroom atm lol ) Everything is booring, media sucks.. Its all just crap
It’s that time of the year for lots of people, but you seem to be able to vent here ok. I know I have. I had a nasty meme for you, but I can’t guarantee the spirit in which you would receive it..

Back