• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

plan B.jpg

Joe Biden couldn't assemble a Toy Cabin from Lincoln Logs without a team of coordinators.

His handlers better keep him away from any real newshounds. Joe will be mixing trillions and millions and saying that Black folks will get $600 too soon, just like smart people.

1B5647218-tdy-130121-bidenface-1.fit-760w.jpg

Just another Crazy Joe photo for the collection.

Remember back when Joe was a racist child busser? Suppressing fweedom?

And then Kamahahaharris told us she lied, in the debate...and so what, because it was just a debate. (For President!)

So when the Senate decides to debate, and Kamala Harris sits in the chair, will she lie, because it’s all just a debate?

And she’s been a senator for quite a while now, so was she lying during the senate debates, which we all witnessed on TV?

I would love to play poker with that woman, because she has the worst tell in the world. When she’s caught with her pants down, she laughs like a freaking hyena.

Remember back when Joe was a racist child busser? Suppressing fweedom?

And then Kamahahaharris told us she lied, in the debate...and so what, because it was just a debate. (For President!)

So when the Senate decides to debate, and Kamala Harris sits in the chair, will she lie, because it’s all just a debate?

And she’s been a senator for quite a while now, so was she lying during the senate debates, which we all witnessed on TV?

I would love to play poker with that woman, because she has the worst tell in the world. When she’s caught with her pants down, she laughs like a freaking hyena.

You left quite an indelible impression on my young mind and I shall have nightmares forever.:thanks:

Didn’t the far right wing just accuse Pence of that very thing last week?

I wouldn’t be surprised.

Incredulous accusations are running wild.

Anyhow I didn’t vote for Pence. I voted for Trump because I knew he wasn’t a Republican or a Democrat. He shat all over them both.

Unfortunately, modern Americans aren’t ready for that level of independence.

It is pretty amazing that Twitter felt it necessary to prevent President Trump from blocking people who suggested he be murdered, but found it necessary to block President Trump who never suggested murder of anyone, but has been trying diligently to reduce crime and terrorism and war.
A lot of famous Hollywood people have promoted the idea that someone should assassinate the president but nothing happened to any of them. It’s because they have a lot of money and can hire a lot of lawyers.

I have a longtime friend who voted for Biden. Biden is a lawyer and virtually every powerful rep in Congress is a lawyer. He voted against the one powerful guy in Washington DC who was not a lawyer.

He just does not get it. If you have a video camera and unlimited time and unlimited access to the media a trained lawyer can make anybody look like a jack ass.

Back