• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How long do we (gun sites) have ?

Yeah, that did suck. And not even formal explanation.
Yeah. I agree.
Back in the early 1990's I was sysop for the Atlanta Macintosh Users Group and set up 2 different bulletin boards.
On the switchover to the new board in 1996 we had a great relationship with the BBS provider and we would hash out problems by phone and online to solve problems and make upgrades. They were always responsive and maintained an excellent two-way relationship.

I wonder if XenForo customer support gave any feedback or assistance to MO. Data loss to this extent is very bothersome. Was the provider at fault or did the customer drop the ball? What can they do to avoid this in the future or prepare for recovery? Lots of holes in the story right now...

Godaddy dropped AR15.com for what they said was "inciteful content". From what I can tell it took place yesterday. They found a new server and are back online.

Perhaps that answers the question. Now the question becomes whom are these folks that arbitrarily make these decisions ?

Godaddy dropped AR15.com for what they said was "inciteful content". From what I can tell it took place yesterday. They found a new server and are back online.

Perhaps that answers the question. Now the question becomes whom are these folks that arbitrarily make these decisions ?

I prefer the description: "Masters of the Universe". Take care. Tom Worthington

Today, Dorsey was reported to have said that the Trump banning was only the beginning.

This is a guy who will be taken down by a disgruntled employee.

He’s clearly a borderline case And someday he will prove it to another borderline case in the wrong situation.

Was just reading that a few hours ago @CaddmannQ

Very little domestic coverage of this story. All the major players in the MSM are ignoring it...nope wrong word...suppressing it. Call it what it is.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ws-CEO-Jack-Dorsey-saying-bigger-one-man.html

This is just the beginning. Obviously, if Dorsey really cared if his comments / plans were leaked he wouldn't have broadcast them to all his employees. The left are emboldened now, the punitive measures will be applied anywhere and everywhere they can and it will not stop as long Biden or Harris are in the drivers seat. AR15.com is a big, popular site it won't be the last one to be dumped of that you can be sure.

You can and should expect it to come from all sides, especially sideways. If the Biden/Harris administration is indeed installed, you can bet your bottom dollar it won't look anything like the Obama years. I'm afraid we will wish it did. The progressives are winning at shaming and proclaiming as their media suppresses everything they don't agree with. When the masses are left with ambiguity instead of morality and to them virtue is an internet meme or taking part in some online outrage mob, we are indeed doomed as a society. When the people look to tech and science as their only hope for the future and allow for profit corporations and billionaire @$$holes to tell them how they should think and feel we are hopelessly lost. When people have lost their way, becoming so blind and unwise as to allow charlatans and snake oil salesmen to sell them their life's purpose and direction....well you tell me what's gonna happen?

Back