• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Alive and Kickin’

aksavanaman

Work In Progress...
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
CMC caught me lurking:oops2: so I feel obliged to at least give a quick hey! I Know I’ve been in an out the last few years, but the AK family and I are doing well.... living the farm life here in the U.P for now (until Uncle Sam makes me move again). Since we’re pretty much homebodies as is, Rona hasn’t really disrupted our day to day, and just keeping up with our animals and hobby farm. Hope everyone one is doing well... I’ll do my best to pop in more often!

~AK

Welcome back, AK!
index.php

Hey AK, glad to see your doing well. Drop in any time!!

Glad to hear from you. And that you and your family are doing well. :thumbsup:

You guys know how it is, priorities change and sometimes Internet life has to get put on the back burner. Appreciate the welcome though guys, really do. I’m back for some interaction with like minded folks and general BS’n:thumbsup:

Good to see ya back. Im still packing the M9 bayo you sold me half a dozen years ago.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hey man...great to see you back some. I'm glad to hear all is well. Sorry I missed this. I haven't been around as much either but I'm trying to hang in there. Your posts were missed. Be well my friend!

Back