• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

One more happy birthday S.R.

Good morning all. 25 with light freezing drizzle, -FZDZ. This might be our high tempo for several days. I was out for a bit earlier and traffic was moving pretty good all things considered.

Have a great day all of yous.

Don't think i mentioned it here yet but I picked up a mini lathe a short time back and have been trying to learn to do stuff on it. I may have to start a separate thread for my adventures.

It`s just a craptacular stretch of weather we`re having before Spring arrives in 36 daze. We have about 15 miles of rural roads to navigate on icy roads to get into the village for supplies and the weather guessers are saying mid day will be are best shot...

this sucks.jpg

hard no.jpg

Hey MO's

We have -14 C ( 6.8 F ) and a LOT of snow :D

Managed to lay my hands of a Safariland part earlier that i need which arrived today.
Its a drop flex adapter which is gonna replace the standard strap on my Safariland leg shroud.

20210211_150232_hd.jpg

20210211_162454_hd.jpg

Have a nice day everybody :)

Last edited:
Hey Guys....

I am supposed to go fishing tomorrow, so I got the boat all ready to go today.
Fishing here sucks, but I am going anyway.

I need a day at the lake.

Back here ya need an auger to go fishing these days. Oh, and an ice shack.

I went to bed a few nights back in Oklahoma and it seems I was transported back to Nebraska when I woke up the next morning.

Good morning . Cloudy again, cold (19F)(-7.2C), and everything covered in ice. We have periods of freezing drizzle, then snow that is as fine as frog hair.

Anyway, things are not supposed to improve for some time

Ya'll have a great day.

Back