• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You can Trust them Right?

Sorry to be a bummer but single shot Weatherby rifle has been banned, the anti gunners want them all.
And the ban has gone beyond the 1500 models and variants, the reason why most are unaware is because the RCMP do not allow public access to the Firearm Reference Table. So to counter this a member in the Firearms community came up with a publicly accessible one, here is the link to about 100+ pages of banned firearms.

Banned Firearms Link / Lien sur les armes à feu interdites

https://www.armalytics.ca/?size=n_5_n&filters[0][field]=banned&filters[0][values][0]=Yes&filters[0][type]=any

Please share so as Firearm owners know exactly what is banned and do not get entrapped by the RCMP/GOV.

RCMP Entraps Licensed Gun Owners

The RCMP entrapped thousands of licensed gun owners when they reclassified 354 formerly Non-Restricted and Restricted firearms as Prohibited without notifying anyone. These were the firearms reclassified after May 6, 2020.

There is no requirement in law for the RCMP to notify gun owners of classification changes even though they put firearm owners in legal jeopardy – a problem we’ve long fought to change.

Seemingly, the RCMP’s reclassifications were performed under the guidance of Public Safety Minister Bill Blair and with the blessing of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

The result of the RCMP’s bureaucratic malfeasance is thousands of licensed firearm owners now illegally possess Prohibited weapons in contravention of Section 91(2) of the Criminal Code[ii].

Unauthorized possession of prohibited weapon or restricted weapon

91(2) … every person commits an offence who possesses a prohibited weapon…without being the holder of a licence under which the person may possess it.

Back on May 1st, 2020, the federal Liberal government of Justin Trudeau, operating under the guidance of Public Safety Minister Bill Blair and the RCMP, reclassified over 1,500 makes and models of firearms as “Prohibited.”

This massive gun ban included firearms that were Non-Restricted and Restricted on April 30th, 2020, and an amnesty was introduced to protect those owners from prosecution for possession under Section 91(2) of the Criminal Code.

Then on May 6th, 2020, the RCMP, presumably under the direction of Public Safety Minister Bill Blair, began reclassifying hundreds of Non-Restricted and Restricted firearms as Prohibited that were not on the May 1st list.

Owners of these arbitrarily reclassified Prohibited firearms are NOT protected by the May 1st amnesty order.

The government makes this clear in the text of SOR/2020-96. [iii]

The Order Declaring an Amnesty Period (2020) (the Amnesty Order) accompanies the Regulations to protect individuals, who were in lawful possession of one or more of the newly prohibited firearms or prohibited devices on the day the Regulations came into force, from criminal liability for unlawful possession for the purpose of allowing individuals to come into compliance with the law.

The amnesty order (SOR/2020-97[iv]) only protects owners of firearms specifically listed in the gun ban by Order in Council.

Words have meaning - "specific" means"clearly defined or identified" - something the RCMP's made-up "variant" is not. In fact, the recently released RCMP definition of what a "variant" is so vague and non-specific that it is laughable.

In other words, if your newly-prohibited firearm is not specifically listed in the OiC, you do not have the protection of the amnesty and you could be criminally charged for the mere possession of your own property.

Many thousands of gun owners are now at the mercy of the RCMP, Public Safety Bill Blair and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

What could possibly go wrong?

History of Deception

First, Justin Trudeau and Bill Blair reclassify over 1,500 makes and models of firearms as Prohibited and destroy the value of millions of dollars of legally-owned property to advance their political agenda.

Then the RCMP reclassified 354 firearms (and counting) as Prohibited, knowing full well that the thousands of licensed firearm owners who possess these firearms have no legal protection from criminal charges.

This is how the RCMP, Bill Blair and Justin Trudeau keep Canadians safe? By sacrificing those who obey all laws and follow every regulation to the letter?

Are the owners of these newly prohibited (and non-amnestied) firearms going to face criminal charges if they try to turn the firearms in to the authorities?

This once again illustrates the total lack of respect for licensed RCMP-vetted firearm owners displayed since Bill Blair and Justin Trudeau took office.

This can’t possibly end well for our community.

Sources:

Data courtesy of Armalytics.ca

[ii] https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/page-22.html

[iii] http://canadagazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2020/2020-05-01-x3/html/sor-dors96-eng.html

[iv] http://canadagazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2020/2020-05-01-x3/html/sor-dors97-eng.html
Was the single shot Weatherby over the 10,000 joules threshold nonsense? There are a ton of Weatherby models on the Armalytics FRT that say "Affected by Ban", but I'm guessing that's probably because of the many large bore offerings Weatherby is known for.

Was the single shot Weatherby over the 10,000 joules threshold nonsense? There are a ton of Weatherby models on the Armalytics FRT that say "Affected by Ban", but I'm guessing that's probably because of the many large bore offerings Weatherby is known for.

Exactly correct CM the 10,000 joule rule, because gangsters are running around with "Elephant Rifles"and that shotgun bore diameter of 20mm or greater is very dangerous and could harm a lot of people unaware. This is why alot of the Firearm Orgs in Canada now only use 20 Guage shotguns in there draws/raffles.

It's all such a load of hogwash. Our best chance now is that Trudeau calls an election in the next few months and that should bring a temporary end to the bill...for this sitting at least. Let's hope these idiots have riled up the youngsters and their friends enough with the banning of airsoft to get them out to vote against the Liberals. Trouble is, will they vote Conservative or some other lefty party? There is a chance, even if the Cons don't get a majority, (which I have no confidence that they will get a majority) that there could be enough opposition from the other lefty parties to send C-21 into the dumper or back for a huge re-write. It doesn't seem that anyone is really happy with C-21 except the Libs.

As we all know, if this were actually about gun violence, the proper agencies would be pursuing the gangs, drug dealers, and murderers. Not hunters, collectors, and sport shooters. No my friends, it is all about people control, plain and simple.

Well guys, I have been calling for Texas to conquer Mexico again, but I’m starting to wonder which side of the conflict Canadians would weigh in on?

Yeah . . . that would never work. Californians alone own more guns than the entire country of Canada. Also, everyone of those Californians who said they would immigrate to Canada if Trump became president were all a bunch of liars. If Trump had tried to send them to Canada they would’ve suddenly become gun owners.

No one can “give” California to anyone else, as it is essentially the fifth most powerful economy in the world. ( . . . totally mismanaged of course, but that doesn’t change the power of that money.)

90% of the trouble in California is from the 10% of the people who don’t like guns; and another 10% who think they can just vote for free everything, and DC will print money to pay for it.

I think we should handle it like this.

Mexicans who commit crimes in California should be sent to Freeze their ass off in a prison in Canada.

We will pay you to keep them there. You can make a lot of money because there seems to be an endless supply.

When their sentences are finished, you can deport them back to Mexico. No reason you guys should suffer once the money runs out.

Yeah . . . that would never work. Californians alone own more guns than the entire country of Canada. Also, everyone of those Californians who said they would immigrate to Canada if Trump became president were all a bunch of liars. If Trump had tried to send them to Canada they would’ve suddenly become gun owners.

No one can “give” California to anyone else, as it is essentially the fifth most powerful economy in the world. ( . . . totally mismanaged of course, but that doesn’t change the power of that money.)

90% of the trouble in California is from the 10% of the people who don’t like guns; and another 10% who think they can just vote for free everything, and DC will print money to pay for it.

I think we should handle it like this.

Mexicans who commit crimes in California should be sent to Freeze their ass off in a prison in Canada.

We will pay you to keep them there. You can make a lot of money because there seems to be an endless supply.

When their sentences are finished, you can deport them back to Mexico. No reason you guys should suffer once the money runs out.
You don't know much about Canadian "prisons" do you Cadd? LOL!!

They're bloody country clubs...they'd be lining up to rob banks if they knew they could get shipped here. Our system is a soft touch...it usually makes me mad and when I'm not mad, I just wanna cry and when I'm not crying, I'm barfing.

No thank you, by good luck & the grace of God I have avoided all prisons.
I was starting to wonder after that badass pic you posted a few days back...I was feeling a little triggered...you looked so menacing! LOL!!

We can't risk letting moles in hehe
59424164.jpg

It's all such a load of hogwash. Our best chance now is that Trudeau calls an election in the next few months and that should bring a temporary end to the bill...for this sitting at least. Let's hope these idiots have riled up the youngsters and their friends enough with the banning of airsoft to get them out to vote against the Liberals. Trouble is, will they vote Conservative or some other lefty party? There is a chance, even if the Cons don't get a majority, (which I have no confidence that they will get a majority) that there could be enough opposition from the other lefty parties to send C-21 into the dumper or back for a huge re-write. It doesn't seem that anyone is really happy with C-21 except the Libs.

Please check email for confirmation

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-3201

Whereas:

• The Government of Canada and Minister of Public Safety have introduced Bill C-21, which includes sections that would prohibit the overwhelming majority of airsoft guns from sale in Canada and many paintball markers;
  • Bill C-21's ban on the sale of airsoft guns will cause hundreds of small businesses to close overnight, leaving thousands unemployed and without a source of income;
  • Bill C-21 will negatively impact the lives of thousands of Canadians who rely on the sale of airsoft guns as a source of income or part of their business revenue;
  • Bill C-21 represents some of the most strict rules regarding airsoft in the world;
  • Countries with severe gun control measures still allow the possession, sale, and use of airsoft guns; and
  • Airsoft and paintball do not represent any risk to public safety, having existed in Canada for decades, and being enjoyed by residents and citizens across Canada and all around the world.
We, the undersigned, residents and citizens of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to:
1. Reject Bill C-21 to save the jobs of thousands of Canadians;
2. Fully and unambiguously legalize airsoft and paintball so citizens and residents can continue to purchase and use as sporting equipment
3. Recognize that airsoft and paintball are safe activities that many tens of thousands of Canadians participate in;
4. Recognize that airsoft and paintball do not represent any risk to public safety and banning will not improve public safety; and
5. Not needlessly target law abiding citizens who use airsoft and paintball for sporting purposes.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-3249
  • The Prime Minister seeks to expand his firearms confiscation regime through Bill C-21 and is driving a false narrative against law-abiding firearms owners;
  • "Assault rifles", or fully automatic firearms, have been banned in Canada since 1977;
  • The term "variant" used in Bill C-21 remains undefined in Canada's firearms framework;
  • The list of firearms to be prohibited is arbitrary and not based on functionality or other clear criteria;
  • Bill C-21 would ban airsoft guns; effectively ending tactical simulation sports in Canada and cause irreparable economic harm to that industry;
  • The majority of firearms used in violent crimes are obtained illegally or are smuggled into Canada and criminals who have illegally obtained firearms will not be impacted by Bill C-21;
  • Legal firearms owners in Canada are subject to daily "continuous eligibility screening” to maintain their license;
  • Before the May 1, 2020, Order in Council, Canada was already a global leader in comprehensive legislation surrounding responsible and legal private firearms ownership;
  • International data demonstrates that confiscation regimes would not stop firearms violence in Canada; and
  • The federal government is ignoring community advocates, as well as current and former police officers and executives, who have stated that firearms bans are ineffective.
We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to immediately scrap the May 1, 2020, Order in Council and Bill C-21, and pass legislation that will target criminals, those who illegally obtain firearms, international smuggling operations and fund community-based gun violence prevention programs.

Gun Ban Canada Ep 6

I hope you and your loved ones are all safe, God bless

Back