• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who else is rocking a Mesa Tac Urbino stock ?

Chaco

.22LR
Just got this in the mail today, install was not too bad. Certainly feels different with the grip, I hope that equates to improved control or at least less hurt on the shoulder with heavy loads....Gona function check it today. Anyone else have luck using this pistolgrip 20210116_173902.jpg 20210117_030800.jpg stock/gun combo anything to look out for ?

Attachments

• 20210116_190746.jpg
    20210116_190746.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 7
I was looking at one for my Rem 870...nice set up Chaco. Let us know how you like it once you get a chance to send some rounds down range.

MesaTac/930 Range Report : 200rds fired with no issue. 5-2.75" Rio deerslugs 1450fps 5- Seller&Bellot 2.75" OO Buckshot 1400fps and 190rds of Win Universal #7.5 1200 & Fed# 6 1200 both Bulk Pack Wally World stuff. I did have to reasemble when function checking after asembly due to the spring tube being too tight causing the action to stay stuck open, after adjustment/ loosening I had the action working as it should. I reasembled and off I went the next day to blast clays and steel torso. I really like the way it feels. That it was marked down from 139 to 89$ made it sweet. If I could change one thing....its the way the butt pad attaches to the stock, you angle it in and a plastic hook keeps it in place. I can see potential wether by dropping or striking the pad popping off. It wont affect the function of the gun however I feel the typical two screw secure would have been better. Otherwise so far so good I like it. In picture, the buckshots were taken at 7 yds the slugs more like 15-18yds using the beadsight.

Attachments

• 20210117_142625.jpg
    20210117_142625.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I do and its a LOVE/HATE relationship. It looks cool but for some reason the gun now pounds the hell outta my shoulder ( i have the LimbSaver). i used to be able to rapid fire and empty the tube but i have to reset after every shot now just from the pounding each shot delivers AND the different grip with the pistol grip changes my LOP so im not quirte sure how to get rapid follow up shots now like i did before with the stock setup. Im a big guy and i can handle a gun but for some reason this thing just pounds the hell outta my shoulder now. Im thinking about switching back to the stock because its no longer enjoyable to shoot. Does anyone have similar experience or know of anything else i can do to improve this??

Thanks

Back