• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

I also picked up a new paper shredder. ...My only complaint is that they have too small of a catch bucket. Wish they would make them so you can set them on top of a garbage can (natively without having to cut holes in the catch basin). I had an old ribbon cutting paper shredder years ago that would work that way and it was awesome.

You can get some bigger open-bottom shredders, but they seem way too costly.
31d0ZLGoVeL._AC_UY218_.jpg

$3000. Oztec 1675-OS Shredder with open stand

Good morning . Clouds, windy, and 64. Rain forecast off and on for the next few days. Looks like some severe weather in the mix as well. Ah, springtime, lol.

Gas has gone from about a buck 90 a gallon to two fifty since January 20. I know it's just a coincidence.

Anyways, you all have a great day.

I paid $4.20 at the Chevron station today. I’m sure glad I don’t commute anymore, but gas has been this high in California for a long time.

Good evening guys.

Today was mostly damp and gloomy, but warming. I was sure glad to see some rain here and we actually got a bit of snow that was almost hail.

The snow was very wet, and it wasn’t very cold out, so it melted the next morning.

The lamp on my main aquarium started crapping out and so I decided to build a new one today.

F9636555-D22F-43B1-B72E-9E97F01D5841.jpeg

82DDBB49-344F-455E-A936-75D82699E702.jpeg
This meant two trips to the hardware store: One trip for stuff to fix the old lamp, and another trip for stuff to build a new one, after I abandoned the repair idea completely.

I’m waiting for the silicone sealant to cure, before I finish the assembly and stick this thing over water.

Unfortunately the pavement was all wet so I didn’t feel like crawling underneath the boat to sand and spread epoxy. This will have to wait for warmer weather.

I paid $4.20 at the Chevron station today. I’m sure glad I don’t commute anymore, but gas has been this high in California for a long time.

WOW, and the $2.88 i paid yesterday was high.

I recall the $4.00+/gal prices here several years ago. It about broke me. If it hits that high again It will break me. Our household income is about half of what it was back then.

Good Morning MO's

Good morning MOers. Still cloudy but warmer today. Yesterday the high was in the low 60s at 7am, then dropped into the low 50s by noon. Today we are at 61 at 10am headed for a high close to 70 by mid afternoon. Thunderstorms are also a distinct possibility later and into the night.

The past year 100,000+ jobs were lost in the oil and related industries. The companies are not rehiring, actually more lost their jobs with the Keystone pipeline being shut down. Crude prices are rising as is demand, but the drillers are not ramping up production. OPEC is also holding production down. Companies trying to recoup some of what they lost last year.

The irony of all of this is how Russia will benefit from higher crude oil prices.

Anyways, you all have a great day and drive slower.

I recall the $4.00+/gal prices here several years ago. It about broke me. If it hits that high again It will break me. Our household income is about half of what it was back then.

Good Morning MO's

That was 91 octane. 87 octane is about $3.90~3.99

Good afternoon Mossberg Owners.

Today is lovely and sunny with a light cool breeze. I have been doing serious aquarium maintenance and working on my stereo equipment, almost nothing else.

This is what happened to my old lamp. Scorched PVC from the aluminum heat sinks.
C5524444-5D2B-4DA3-A899-1D3F6C90557E.jpeg

847B9363-2A3B-4A13-9FC3-B15966EDF142.jpeg

This time I used a totally different design and totally different type of bulb, similar to the lamp I built for my brackish water tank.

It works OK but I haven’t finished the dimmer yet.

Good Morning MO's
We pay $4.35 for a "gallon" in Sweden and its the normal price

She seems appropriately ready to take out any evil-doers. With the right helmet, that gal coulda been blasting bugs in Starship Troopers.
BFGs galore baby!
strouper.jpg

Good Morning MO's!!

Going to be a long week. Back in the office and only slept a couple hours last night. Bring on the coffee!!

Got a msg that i had used 75% of my data for the month. Turns out some app in my MIL's phone got activated and used 14gb if data in a week. She doens't know how to do anything but make calls from the phone. I have to assume she launched it by mistake and its just been streaming in the background. Its now been disabled.

Good morning to all of yous.

Clear skies this morning after a gloomy weekend. We have 9C and should have a high of 21C later this afternoon. The week looks pretty good weather wise.

I have to take the g/f car in for 65,000 mile check this morning. The dealer is only 4 blocks from an army/navy surplus store. I think I'll walk down there while I wait for the car.

You all have a fine day.

Good Morning Mossberg owners.

I’m not awake 100% yet because of the DST change.

We had another good rain last night. Time to go check on the impact. I didn’t have the boat cover tied down well and it is probably wet.

But the rain is such good news! Without it, the boat would be rather useless here. Farmers would leave. My trees would die....

And the boat will dry out OK.

Good morning,

Bought a new Bundeswehr Flecktarn Gore-Tex jacket a few weeks ago as a lightweight hunting jacket, turns out it's perfect for the current weather. Only paid $40 for it too, including shipping from Lithuania. I love it.

Back