• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Biden's Justice Department to ask nearly all Trump-era U.S. attorneys to resign
John Durham of Connecticut will remain to lead the investigation of the origins of the Russia probe, and U.S. attorney for Delaware David Weiss will also remain.
Feb. 8, 2021, 7:41 PM PST / Updated Feb. 8, 2021, 9:03 PM PST
By Julia Ainsley and Phil Helsel

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...epartment-ask-nearly-all-trump-era-u-n1257100

Great Lesson in Life

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat, and was very much in favor of 'the redistribution of wealth.'
She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch Republican, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the addition of more government welfare programs. The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened and then asked, 'How is your friend Audrey doing?'

She replied, 'Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies, and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the parties, and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes because she's too hung over.'

Her wise father asked his daughter, 'Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask him to deduct a 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA.'

The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back, 'That wouldn't be fair! I have worked really hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!'

The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, “Welcome to the Republican party”

It’s pretty sad that he doesn’t remember the names of the appointees he is asking to be confirmed.

What’s amazing is that more people are not whining about what a dumbass they elected.

President Joe Biden has only been in office for two months and American companies are already plotting their exit as they gear up for Biden’s crippling tax plan.

According to a new report, the Ford Motor Company will be moving their $900 million planned investment plant from Avon Lake, Ohio to a new site in Mexico.

Unfortunately, Ford Motor Company has decided it will not honor its promise to add a new product to OHAP and, instead, it intends to build the next-generation vehicle in Mexico. Ford management expects us to just hang our heads and accept the decision. But let me be clear, we are making a different choice. We 100 percent reject the company’s decision to put corporate greed and more potential profits over American jobs and the future of our members. We expect the company to honor its contractual commitments to this membership and when it fails to do so we will take action. [Emphasis added]

https://en-volve.com/2021/03/18/bre...-of-america-due-to-bidens-crippling-tax-plan/

When you announce a planned corporate tax rate increase from 21 to 28 percent this will ripple across industry. What many consumers don't realize is that corporations will simply pass thru these increases to the consumers.

Corporations planning additional reinvestment and job growth in the U.S. have abandoned those plans as of today and, like Ford, will move some remaining production out of the states to save money.

So the average consumer will be faced with both higher prices and lost jobs. But the administration has got to pay for all these "free" things they promised and money they printed for bogus stimulus checks.

Remember the old saying, "There are no free lunches! "

Last edited:
To me that is a 33 1/3% tax increase. They will say it is 7%, but will collect one third more taxes. Inheritance, capital gains, the left have had their eyes on these for years. These are calculated actions the left has been chomping at the bit to implement for years.

The Democrats always claim the Republicans want to turn the clock back 50 years. The Democrats are moving us back to 1775.

Since the election we've heard that they plan to increase taxes on any "individual" making over $400,000 per year. Now the new party line is if "families" make more than $400,000 in total they will see a yet to be determined tax rate increase.

The one that will hit everyone is an increased tax on capital gains from sales.

Suspect we're going to see an increase in both the federal and state tax on fuel.

Can't tax our way to prosperity!

They're wanting to tax fuel for sure to make it as painful as possible, and even charge highway usage of your vehicle(s).

What they're wanting to do is make it hard for everyone so they'll want to switch to their damned battery powered cars. Which is going to be a disaster because the grid is not built for that and it won't end well. But they don't care. They're getting kickback money from people to push their agenda so they don't care if they cause the world to burn down around us.

Right now the border of the U.S. with Canada and Mexico are virtually locked down if you are a citizen of the U.S.. However, if you are a refugee from Central America, Asia, the Middle East, all you have to do is join a caravan and walk to our southern border.

I read in an aviation article a "vaccination card" will soon be required to board an airliner.

Higher taxes, control measures of the movement of people, trying to take guns, news media control, and persecution of political opponents ", baseless impeachments ", purging of the military, and installing military presence on the streets.

^ Bizarro world.

But this is where we're at as a country.

I think I mentioned I read 1984 by George Orwell last month. Now I am about finish a book about the signers of the Declaration of Independence, then I have one about the signers of the constitution.

All of these seem very pertinent at this time of our lives.

Biden is trying to prove he's not too old, in public, as he hot foots it up the stairs of AF One.
3 times, he slips and then falls. On camera, of course.

If he tries this on wet marble, his "Pres Harris" flub will come true.

Official reports say he is OK.
Unofficial reports are less positive.

He's possibly having a drug reaction, but I think he mas myopia, and refuses to wear his glasses.
Watch him squint at the teleprompter.

To me that is a 33 1/3% tax increase. They will say it is 7%, but will collect one third more taxes.

EXACTLY! Anytime the press uses a percentage it seems they hide the base figures. The dems want to use the taxable income as a denominator when the business people know damn well what the increase is when you use the previous tax rate as the base.

[I wish more people would become familiar with the book How to Lie with Statistics written with 8th grade math in 1954. Author Darrell Huff]

71HrHG2145L._AC_UY218_.jpg

Last edited:
Since the election we've heard that they plan to increase taxes on any "individual" making over $400,000 per year. Now the new party line is if "families" make more than $400,000 in total they will see a yet to be determined tax rate increase.

The one that will hit everyone is an increased tax on capital gains from sales.

Suspect we're going to see an increase in both the federal and state tax on fuel.

Can't tax our way to prosperity!
Some poor sap that has to sell his house to pay his bills will get dinged the following year for all his "extra" income...it's the same up here. They get ya coming and going...makes no difference if that "going" is down the darn drain.

Illegal immigrants coming across the southern border are more important than U.S. Citizens these days.

I remember Obama blaming everything that went wrong on Bush, for eight years. Now eight weeks into Biden it's the same crap, it's all Trumps' fault.

Back