• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mmr hunter 16 inch

Ruger5696

Copper BB
Looking for some feedback on anyone with with a mmr hunter 16 inch for predator hunting? Any one have any pros and cons ??? Can’t find much info this model?? Thanks

Attachments

• 50CE1EC9-8962-42B2-B986-7875CAD4EF0B.png
    50CE1EC9-8962-42B2-B986-7875CAD4EF0B.png
    782.6 KB · Views: 4
Looking for some feedback on anyone with with a mmr hunter 16 inch for predator hunting? Any one have any pros and cons ??? Can’t find much info this model?? Thanks
I can't give ya much but I dug out the box mine came in ...MMR Hunter_Black. My box said 16" also but I Ordered 20" and got 20" barrel. I had to replace the trigger assy. first thing out of the box. I thought I had got a service rifle by mistake. 19 rds. in a half second. It as fun but illegal to use it that way. I replaced it with one from MidwayUSA. Accuracy wise I never found out it's full potential because it was stolen last month. But I did get accuracy acceptable for coyotes inside 100 yds, and cutting down saplings from 50 feet.

I am sure you will like it. It is a bit heavy but that makes it steady.
Enjoy, and welcome.
h

Welcome from MI. Can't speak to the MMR but somewhat familiar with the AR platform.

Even the worst AR I've built could be a decent predator gun.

16" vs 18" vs 20" barrels are all pretty similar. You gain a little fps going longer but not a huge amount. I've rung steel at 325 yards with a 16" AR.

You prob wont keep it stock for long anyway. Its the lego of guns and the possibilities are endless.

Based off of an AR platform, should be good to go. I built a couple varmint/predator rifles with influence from the MMR. In fact I think I actually asked around here about the float tube. Couldn't find one in the exact pattern, so used Hogue. Beauty of that style rifle is that if you're not happy with performance, upgrades are readily available. I would buy an MMR in an instant if the price was reasonable.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back