• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy from a new member

EJayne

.22LR
Howdy folks from Virginia. I have been a Mossberg fan since my dad let me skip school and bought me a used Mossy 500 25 years ago. I am now the proud owner of three Mossy 500s in different variants, one Mossy 930, and 2 Maverick 88s with one getting turned into a waterfowl gun for the wife. Always on the hunt for another Mossberg!

Attachments

• 4AF88810-05EF-4B76-AEAB-A9C4E921AE74.jpeg
    4AF88810-05EF-4B76-AEAB-A9C4E921AE74.jpeg
    561.6 KB · Views: 7
Where in Oklahoma? We lived in Elgin for a few years while stationed at Fort Sill.

EJ. I was at Sill in in the winter of '66-'67.
Spent most of my "free" time riding my Honda 90 up and down Mt. Scott. There weren't too many other bendy roads around there.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
index.php

EJ. I was at Sill in in the winter of '66-'67.
Spent most of my "free" time riding my Honda 90 up and down Mt. Scott. There weren't too many other bendy roads around there.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
index.php
We used to run Mr Scott and it was a beast. Loved our time there though. The picture in my original post was taken on Sill during duck season. I see you’re now in East Tennessee. That has always been one of our retirement options ever since we were stationed at Fort Campbell and we visited the Pigeon Forge area.

...The picture in my original post was taken on Sill during duck season.

When I was at Sill they would issue hunting tickets for weekend deer hunts on areas which would include impact areas of the training ranges

They would assign your group a hunting range and give out a pocket full of marker flags so you could identify, mark, and report duds.

I don't have any of my own pictures. But this is typical:

images

----------------------------------------------
dn ǝpıs ʇɥbıɹ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ sıɥ uɹnʇ oʇ spǝǝu dooɔS

Last edited:
Back