• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning and happy April Fools day. I am back in Oklahoma . 50degrees and sunny with less than 5 mph wind.

Looks like a nice weekend in store for us. You all have yourselves a great day.

My grandpa proposed on April 1st. The way he tells it (which I don't believe is entirely true) he proposed as a joke and ended up having to go through with it to save face. They have been happily married 51 years.

Good After Morning MO's.

Its been a painfully long 'short' week at work.

My NWTF is doing our annual spring turkey hunting seminar this Sat. Not sure how many will attend but it will be fun either way. Get to talk turkey and maybe win a gun in our raffle.

Good After Morning MO's.

Its been a painfully long 'short' week at work.

My NWTF is doing our annual spring turkey hunting seminar this Sat. Not sure how many will attend but it will be fun either way. Get to talk turkey and maybe win a gun in our raffle.
For some of us winning the raffle is probably more likely than bringing home a turkey hehe

Internet and TV went out today after swapping in the new gateway we received from ATT. Now they say its a line problem and can't get a tehnician out til Sat.

Have not been happy with Uverse, ditching next month anyway when my contract is up.

To top it off my phone data is throttled due to a rogue app in my MIL's phone sucking up our plan limit before we realized what was happening.

Me and the wife actually have to talk for a couple days. LOL

Anyway. Going to let it go and appreciate the true meaning of the holiday.

Good morning,

Spending the week up in Kernville, Ca, heading home tomorrow. Temps usually in the 80s right now but I have managed to make it to the gun club twice with three of my four brothers to shoot trap. They're getting good but still can't beat me hehe.

Honestly really not looking forward to going home tomorrow. I'm gonna say it, I hate where I live and how I'm living. Being up here is just so freeing, I guess I'll probably be making more of a point to get out more often.

Good morning,

Spending the week up in Kernville, Ca, heading home tomorrow. Temps usually in the 80s right now but I have managed to make it to the gun club twice with three of my four brothers to shoot trap. They're getting good but still can't beat me hehe.

Honestly really not looking forward to going home tomorrow. I'm gonna say it, I hate where I live and how I'm living. Being up here is just so freeing, I guess I'll probably be making more of a point to get out more often.
Shooting with family and friends is a great way to just get into the grove. Sounds like a good time!

Gonna be a good one today by Northwest standards I think. High 50s,low 60s the past few days with the rain due back tomorrow. 8th wedding anniversary today. Didn’t burn my biscuit experiment this morning ( cut rounds into quarters before baking to get more crisp edges for soup dipping lol). Got a new little window cut into the front door to modernize the 30 year old steel a bit, and got the porch door opening modded so I can enjoy the sun sitting in my recliner on the lawn..lol old guy perk..7E0FB1B2-9539-4316-84E2-B816A672215B.jpegD18CC78F-032E-4C7F-8C5B-673185871422.jpeg

Rod, those are some good looking biscuits.
Thanks Streak. After all these years I finally decided that I wasn’t gonna wait until a holiday or some such event to eat things I like. And since they are “poppin fresh”, it’s only 16 minutes out of my day. Biscuits, cinnamon rolls, blue berry muffin, ( one big one, not the dinky regular ones) and even a pancake now and then,again, a big ass one, not the 6 little ones the box of powder touts..lol have all broken the monotony of the retirees diet of cat food and crackers..

Back