• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month (April 2021) (SCOTUS 2A)

One good thing the past year, I was able to get out and shoot a few times. A bad thing, I didn't shoot as often as I would have liked. Another good thing, I was able to buy more ammo than I shot.

All in all, a decent year all things considered as far as ammo goes.

I-believe-the-t-shirt-will-definitely-bring-you-joy-when-you-wearing-this.-Thanks-for-supporting-us.-So-hope-you-love-it..jpg

Why won't the Supreme Court take on 2A gun cases even with a conservative majority?

The question is worded as if the Court taking on the next 2A case would be a good thing.
I'm not so sure about that. With the unpredictable response to the insane public pressure [from which SCOTUS is supposed to be immune] I'm not sure that the wishy-washy "majority" would hang together.

The last significant case, DC v. Heller in 2008, had a positive ruling [although they had the opportunity to make it even stronger].
I imagine the next 2A case will weaken our present position. We can't stand much more of that.

Registration = Confiscation

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Scoop, I always feel the same way when people start calling for a constitutional convention. We need to be careful what we wish for.

We have no way of knowing for sure which way the scotus would go.

Back