• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

In South Carolina

I'm going to be honest. I never really want to leave where I am. It's just home to me.

But if I do, Tennessee and South Carolina are probably where I'd end up. I like both places really well.

I'm just going to tell you something too. I have channel 13 WLOS (Greeneville/Spartanburg) on the TV right now. ;)

I used to work for a company in Greenville SC.

I was down there once at home office for a server upgrade. This was in April, we still had snow in MI and it was in the 80's and humid there. Everything was already green

They have a couple stores in SC. You probably went to the one in Greeneville since you're so near there, but the big one is just off the interstate in Columbia SC ;)

Just how are you going to manage all that personal responsibility? Did you smell the freedom when you walked out of the gunstore?

Being an American is an awesome feeling ain't it?

Good for you! :) My cousin used to live in Central (outside Clemson). Lots of good ol' boys and girls who are generally good people. Far more laid back than people in my native New England, IMO. That may take a little getting used to regarding hiring people/contractors to get things done.

Also lots of meth/crack heads and homeless so be aware of that. My cousin had a mail order business selling coins and his "helpers" were supposed to be going to the post office for him but instead, they were removing the coins and pawning them for drugs. His fault for not getting off his lazy ass and going to the P.O. himself... :rolleyes: IDGAF what anyone says, the majority of homeless are drug addicts and giving them money is only enabling them.

They have a couple stores in SC. You probably went to the one in Greeneville since you're so near there, but the big one is just off the interstate in Columbia SC ;)

Just how are you going to manage all that personal responsibility? Did you smell the freedom when you walked out of the gunstore?

Being an American is an awesome feeling ain't it?

I’ll be in Columbia all next week for work. Challenge accepted

Congrats Mr. Monkey!!

What??? Is no one gonna jump on MikeD's earlier post??? C'mon fellas!! Really????..................................."Glad you could escape from NY"

Fine....I'll do it.

51bmzgve-UL._AC_SY445_.jpg

GettyImages-607392654_ESCAPE_NEW_YORK_2000.jpg

WAY TO GO MONKEYMAN!!

Back