• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

IN NEED OF HELP!!

SoulSucker219

Copper BB
Someone please help...I need these three parts for my semi auto 930.. They go inside the trigger assembly..ABSOLUTELY NOBODY has them, and NOBODY has the whole trigger assembly either. Love this gun and I have a shoot coming up soon, and without the parts or whole assembly I'm out of it...If you have the parts or assembly, or know someone that does please let me know A.S.A.P, I'll even offer a finders fee if possible..Thank you
PS.....place I contacted already,
Mossberg, Browning, Midwest, Numrich, Ebay, and ALL my local gunsmiths....Screenshot_20201115-151356_Chrome.jpg

Try https://www.havlinsales.com/

They have a lot of mossberg parts. If they don't have them, they may know where you could find them. But if mossberg doesn't have them, that's not a good sign.

MCARBO makes a sear spring for the 930. For the other 2 parts I’d call Mossberg service. You may have to buy the whole trigger assembly and wait. Do you have another shotgun you can use in your upcoming shoot?

For future reference- the rod is unnecessary (unless regs require it:crazy:). You can use a 10/22 hammer spring, and you can temporarily replace the cup by using a nail cut down to 3/8", with the tip rounded.

Back