• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I cut the cable out. I haven't watched it in a lonnnnng time.
We cut the big cable and sat also. BUT with Amazon prime , netflix and Hulu we literally still watch everything we always did. Internet cost is not optional currently with a high schooler and wifes work sometimes. Amazon Prime we always had for shipping. I pay 50bucs for TV now versus 150plus before. Smart Tvs changed the game for us. Love it and it feels kinda dirty like running the generator once a month and cheating power company for a day :lol:

If it were just me I would cut the cable and just stream everything. That said the wife watches it the most and pays the bill so we keep it.

Soooo, I'm still watching...lol. My wife watches with me, simply I think cuz she wants to see just how "bad' it will get. She's not lovin' it all.

I was feelin' the uptick in the writing for awhile, but now we more or less know where Negan stands and they go and inject that wholly boring episode introducing Princess or Peaches or whatever the heck her name is. That episode STUNK! PEEUUUW! Not only was it ridiculous that such seasoned survivors would be so absolutely and breathtakingly stupid it's implausible and almost insulting to the characters. These type of episodes feel like total BS filler and a waste of an hour...they actually annoy me.

Again, I hope they can turn it around now that Michonne is gone. Even her story for leaving is stupid and implausible. Almost at the end of the season now and still no Maggie either...thought she was supposed to be back?

Soooo, I'm still watching...lol. My wife watches with me, simply I think cuz she wants to see just how "bad' it will get. She's not lovin' it all.

I was feelin' the uptick in the writing for awhile, but now we more or less know where Negan stands and they go and inject that wholly boring episode introducing Princess or Peaches or whatever the heck her name is. That episode STUNK! PEEUUUW! Not only was it ridiculous that such seasoned survivors would be so absolutely and breathtakingly stupid it's implausible and almost insulting to the characters. These type of episodes feel like total BS filler and a waste of an hour...they actually annoy me.

Again, I hope they can turn it around now that Michonne is gone. Even her story for leaving is stupid and implausible. Almost at the end of the season now and still no Maggie either...thought she was supposed to be back?

So many of these characters actions are implausible, but the idea of a zombie apocalypse is believable. OK. :laugh: I LOVE the show and cannot wait for the next episode. Take care. Tom Worthington

I was looking forward to the premiere of the new spinoff, TWD: The World Beyond. It was scheduled to air on Apr 12, but has been delayed until later this year along with the season finale of TWD proper. There are at least 100 other TV programs that have stopped production due to the CV.

So many of these characters actions are implausible, but the idea of a zombie apocalypse is believable. OK. :laugh: I LOVE the show and cannot wait for the next episode. Take care. Tom Worthington
Don’t you dare tell me the zombie apocalypse isn’t plausible!! I’ve got a lot of time invested in prep for that scenario now!! :sarcasm:

Been rewatchig the series on Netflix. I didn't realize how much I had forgotten about things. Also interesting to watch after covid.

Just getting into season 4.

I reaally liked the first 6 or 7 seasons. Now it has turned into a soap opera with a few action scenes thrown in. But I still watch it.

Back